Easy Office
LCI Learning

Examption In 1 Paper

Page no : 2

Akshat Sharaf (Deloitte Forensics) (360 Points)
Replied 09 June 2009

Originally posted by :Laxmiram Nayak
" hai
appear for all the exams. if u feel that u can do it in ITSM then why not costing and tax? the amount of interest that u have shown towards ITSM can also be shown towards costing and tax then there is no looking back for u.
irrespective of what happens this attempt, rethink on ur strategy. ur goal is to pass and for that u need to clear all the paper. piecemeal approach would not help in the long run. be pragmatic. try to study all the subjects in a day ... this way ur confidence level after a certain duration would be pretty high and then u would try to score 60plus in all the papers. its a long and laborious process. but isnt there a saying which goes like this... "The difference between a successful person and another is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in lack of will - Vincent Lombardi
"

i totally agree with you.. but the thing is i basically prepared my self for 1st group.. which i prepare well and have done good in it.. and since i had applied for both group together.. abd havent even read a single page of tax and cost so thought to utilize this attempt for getting exemtion in ITSM by studying for 5 days..

i totally agreee to the fact you stated..

Aparna (article) (22 Points)
Replied 10 May 2011

hey  one of my friend didn't give law exam , but she is confident to get 60+ in audit . can she avail excemption in audit?   pls reply???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: