Easy Office
LCI Learning

Every second,i m hopless,please suggest me...............

Page no : 2

harsh gupta (N.A) (33 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

guys this is harsh gupta....

my marks were

acounts-62

law-33

costing-44

taxation-51

total 190

result-FAIL

i strongly feel there is some problem with my law and costing marks as the papers went extremely well and brilliant...what should i do..i am an IPCC student..plzz give your valuable suggestions

nidhi halan (c.a final student) (52 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

"I can understand how you fill ...as this thing  can be possible ...........bcos it is already happen with mein my Ca final attemp i am expecting more than 60 marks ......but in cost i got 29 marks ......even though i  clear all Ca in my  first attempt.....with 2 nd  Rank in CS....i tried for paper reopen and ask to chairperson.......but he told to me that....nothing can happen... except your time pass ...& also...mine. ..But now there is provision in RTI Act reopen the papers of CA........But my opinion on the issue is to dont try for .....it as they can pass your important time ....& it may affect the next awaited attempt...so as happen with me i get 62 marks in next attempt & become CA."

Hey thanx for your help and suggestion but if its all luck in c.a then why one should study like mad for three months at stretch .........

JITENDRA DORLE (BCOM CA LCS DISA ICAI)   (54 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : nidhi halan

"I can understand how you fill ...as this thing  can be possible ...........bcos it is already happen with mein my Ca final attemp i am expecting more than 60 marks ......but in cost i got 29 marks ......even though i  clear all Ca in my  first attempt.....with 2 nd  Rank in CS....i tried for paper reopen and ask to chairperson.......but he told to me that....nothing can happen... except your time pass ...& also...mine. ..But now there is provision in RTI Act reopen the papers of CA........But my opinion on the issue is to dont try for .....it as they can pass your important time ....& it may affect the next awaited attempt...so as happen with me i get 62 marks in next attempt & become CA."

Hey thanx for your help and suggestion but if its all luck in c.a then why one should study like mad for three months at stretch .........

Understand....CA is Nobel profession .....once you pass out...u get lot opportunities.beside the other students. turning to other side ,,,,see all is not luck.....you have to study for getting knowledge & get prepaerd for lots of opportunities ..arise...Believe me Institude is Unbelievable....what you said ...is same question of all those failed students.....but still no solution ?....think on....we all said indian politics  are corruptive system? does it change...Ans is none......the same here happens....all we said ....there is manupulation in results ..it..should be change?....but unfortunatly Ans is ....none...

Sorry to say...but

BEST OF LUCK FOR NEXT EXAM.

For any comments u can reach at jndorle @ gmail.com

siri (CFO) (174 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

thank u so much for all of u, for giving me a lot of inspiration.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: