EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Every Individual should Read..

Page no : 3

(Guest)

Its so horrible one that women trafficking............ we should put a full stop for all these kinds.......... When the day come that a woman can stand on her own for everything.. Still how many days a woman stand on behind of the curtain.........

Hatts off to Anuradha koirala

1 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 08 June 2011

Originally posted by : A.Jayasri
Every one is talking here about the womens problems here..... Anyhow we should consider one more thing here before we go further in discussion....
First of all i should say sorry to all girls to talk like this...(I am sorry friends , please forgive me for these words).
Womens problems are not arising only cause of the men but a part of the role is also playing from the women part.....
One thing should consider here - Why these things are not happened in our olden days and why it is happening frequently these days..... Because change in life style of women too is one of the reasons....
In our olden days , how is our custom, tradition , dressing styles......????? (Just think of this) and now how is our custom, tradtion , dressing bla bla......... and these things are generally attracted men to commit. Isnt it...???? So friends happened things  caused is from both..... Blaming the men only is not justified... And dont think i am supporting men... they are doing and attempting without thinking and having affectionate and good respect  on women........ Things are happening on the cause of both men and women......
Women also should change their attitude.....
I am really sorry my friends (Girls) ( i am also a girl , but i felt ashamed so many times from girls part for their actions thats why i am saying here like this.)
And not always from women side , its from men too mainly.... Like from news shared by saritha too happened at kerala.. Really it was unbearable.... We cant even imagine.. My tears rollen down when i read saritha reply....
I want to share one of the incidents i came to know in real.... A girl just going road side and without any intention winked at a boy and disturbed him , the guy from that moment got mad of her and used to ask her to love everyday leaving his studies and all.. but he is very good till before she disturbed him. Because of that he got ruined his life himself and hers too.. Sad thing should know here is--- when we questioned at her that why she disturbed........??? The answer is just for fun she did like that... tell me friends how shame of our girls it is.. you may get angry on me  of my just utterance of words above , for that only i shared this live example here....
And once agian sorry friends......
Thanks sasank to raise a topic like this here.......
What my main intention is we should see the case and analyse and consider from both the sides and come to know whose mistake is behind then should judge , (we cannot come to a judgement without consider behind things what was happened really) And we should not rely on the news just come out and see our own eyes rather than the fact...

Thanks & Regards,
A.Jayasri

Fully agree with u dear...and no need to say sorry to girls...becoz whatever u told is fully correct...and as u told one of the main reason for all this is girls...and Being a girls i feel shame alot of time when i see some other girls dress..even sometimes i think dont their parents seeing this..

1 Like

Shridhi Jain (Company Secretary) (1678 Points)
Replied 08 June 2011

I m speechless on this. I have much to say but its more important that all of us should understand the importance of every human being (importantly woman bcoz their condition is very bad in India)

I think the main culprit is our law which linger the matter so long which results in

1. Either the case keeps going on and on....without any decision

2. Or the case goes on and culprit spend a free life on bail

3. Either the victim dies or the culprit dies because the age of the case is much longer than the age of the human being.

I dont know what the hell is this...! this is totally disgusting.

Strict and fast action can limit these activities....

4 Like

Abhimanyu Bind (CA Final Student & Audit Assitant)   (2051 Points)
Replied 08 June 2011

Totally Agree with you Jayshree about today's environment but not agree with the following sentance written by you "One thing should consider here - Why these things are not happened in our olden days and why it is happening frequently".

These things were also happening in olden days but there wasn't any media and news system so, these things were easily hide behind curtains. Even today I want to say the condition is not totally changed.

Few more things are, girls are getting harassment from their known people (most of time) and their relatives (in nos. of cases). A very shamefull thing. And after that family members forces girls to keep silent for saving their family respect. So, women become helpless in that conditions. So, its the responsibility of all of us to spread awareness in society about all these shamefull things.

And what about killing girl child in womb? It is doing by the people who are well qualified and litterate. But their mentality has not changed, it is still 100 years old.

1 Like

valji (Accounts manager-MBA) (2150 Points)
Replied 08 June 2011

I THIANK IN INDIA THE LAW MUST ME CHANGE FOR BIG PUNISHMENT

valji (Accounts manager-MBA) (2150 Points)
Replied 08 June 2011

I THIANK IN INDIA THE LAW MUST ME CHANGE FOR BIG PUNISHMENT SO THAT PERSON THINK BEFORE ANY CRIME DONE

RESPECT FOR  WOMEN

2 Like

(Guest)

@ Abhimanyu Bind - You are absolutely correct yar... Might be you are right in the sense it is there in olden days too but because of media , news etc its coming to the people faster....

Yes , i agree with you since some of the girls are forcibly leading to those things and hiding... They have to realise, and families should not do that , should not encourage those things...

Thanks alot for your comments yar...........

2 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 11 June 2011

These kind of acts are really sick. These Unethical acts are really hindering the social growth of our country. Its high time we all should come together and protest these kind of acts by whatever mean we can. The onus lies in the hand of Youth of Our country.

1 Like

Abhimanyu Bind (CA Final Student & Audit Assitant)   (2051 Points)
Replied 13 June 2011

Jayshree, if we start to write on this topic in detail, then that will never come to an end. So, we should make efforts to tackle this at our own level to the possible extent.

Society should make efforts to pressurize the people who have responsiblity to save  us, so they perform their duty in well manner and on time.

Parents should understand the fact that they only can build confidence and give strength to their girl child. They must not make any compromise and must stop descrimantion happend in families between their male and female children. 

Girls should learn skills to tackle all these and should not keep silence against all these issues happening frequently.

Thanks & regards,

Abhi

(Guest)

Absolutely correct Abhi.........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: