Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ever seen a cv like this??

Page no : 4

(Guest)

but then it shud b ur birthday bcoz its ur innovative  creation not mine...........................smiley

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)
Replied 12 June 2013

Your birthday means the birthday of the employee, and it may be u,or me or someone else.

(Guest)

ok neeraj then lets c u'll b that lucky employee or someone else will steal the show.............................smiley

Replied 12 June 2013

Yupp.. It would be a clash for the titan..

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive) (1813 Points)
Replied 12 June 2013

Originally posted by : I.S.P.K

I said so because you know the reason well.

its clearly visible to every member what you are doing with this useless post.

I wonder why you wasting your precious time on this useless post blush

Replied 12 June 2013

If its useless, keep away frm it. Simple as that.cheeky

Replied 12 June 2013

Someone here seems more funny than the CV itself!! Cannot stop laughing!! cool

(Guest)

Really Unique Resume!

But unnecessary discussions out of the topic.

Author's behaviour shows he is so desperate to talk to girls.

There are so many other social networing sites are available for such members.

Anyways HAPPY DAYS Always.

Replied 12 June 2013

Such posts and discussions happen mostly in "Other" section! Any one visiting caclubindia purely for academic purposes should avoid this section! Cuz u r bound to see here some unrelated posts followed by useless dicussions... crying! and I think I have no business commenting on someone as long they are discussing some "Other" matter in "Other" section! frown

PS: I did not mean to argue with anyone rather put forward some facts, Further comments are welcome cheeky

Replied 12 June 2013

I am surprised, rather bewildered to see a couple of  limited horizons...

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 12 June 2013

Originally posted by : priya

I hope the author didn't get hurt by this comment.

Replied 12 June 2013

Originally posted by : Shrikant

Originally posted by : priya

I hope the author didn't get hurt by this comment.

The author is not hurt, just obfuscated by the way a couple of commentators have acted in their limited horizons and have so come out with their murkier interpretations in their unsuccessful attempts to get hold of author's eye. And while doing so, have generated significant amount of genuine nonsense, though of course attracting treatment as well from others.

All the author would say is that, for them to derive unexplainable pleasure while disturbing and involving others and acting mediocre, there are a lot of other websites, of course including the social networking sites.

All that being said, the author won't comment anymore to this particular issue that has arisen towards the business end of the thread, as the thread has taken a ugly turn, something that it wasn't intended for and would so not like to add to generation of junk and obnoxiousness.

Sorry members, I didn't wanted to act mediocre with this very comment, but I was just dragged bit too much in that, so couldn't resist.

(Guest)

Thanks a lot.

Atleast now the author got back his senses.

HAPPY DAYS ALWAYS.

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 13 June 2013

Originally posted by : Neeraj Singh

The author is not hurt, just obfuscated by the way a couple of commentators have acted in their limited horizons and have so come out with their murkier interpretations in their unsuccessful attempts to get hold of author's eye. And while doing so, have generated significant amount of genuine nonsense, though of course attracting treatment as well from others.

All the author would say is that, for them to derive unexplainable pleasure while disturbing and involving others and acting mediocre, there are a lot of other websites, of course including the social networking sites.

All that being said, the author won't comment anymore to this particular issue that has arisen towards the business end of the thread, as the thread has taken a ugly turn, something that it wasn't intended for and would so not like to add to generation of junk and obnoxiousness.

Sorry members, I didn't wanted to act mediocre with this very comment, but I was just dragged bit too much in that, so couldn't resist.

Huh! That's so complicated!

Amrita vyas (chartered accountant) (2600 Points)
Replied 13 June 2013

Job fix h bande kidevil

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: