Erroroneous mention of Group in Exam Form

Aashish Jain (Student) (103 Points)

30 August 2009  

Hi all,

I have already cleared II (Second) group of CA Final Exams in June 2009 term and wish to appear for the remaining Group , i.e. Group I in Nov. 2009. While filling up Online Exam Form today for Nov. 2009 I erroneously clicked on Group II instead of Group I and paid the fees of 1,350/- as well through credit card. When I was about to take the print of the applied form i came to know that group applied was erroneouly clicked as Group II (already cleared) instead of Group I. The error occurred possibly due to the fact that there are active fields on both the sides of Group I mentioned in the online Application form of Exam and thus it becomes confusing for which group what field pertains to. I clicked on the right hand side field of Group I that was actually meant for Group II There is no preview available before form submission and so a slight mistake becomes fatal. Moreover, there is no means to rectify as they are not allowing to reapply online. Also, what about fees paid Online through credit card.

What should I do now as I wish to appear for Group I only and have already cleared Group II. Could anyone pls. help me urgently.