Error in return deshboard of gst portal

Shobhit jindal (C.A.) (88 Points)

13 January 2018  

I am seeking your advise for one thing. I have one of my clients of GST return filing. Initially, my client GST registration was wrongly applied by some one in composition scheme 18th Aug'17. However he was not applicable for this scheme due to involvement of inter-state sales. So, i got changed his taxpayer status from composition to regular on 27th Dec'17 when it was come to my notice. Status has been changed in GST portal. However in return dashboard, it is still showing composition and GSTR-4 return is appearing rather than GSTR-1 & 3B. I have been continuously sending follow up mail at helpdesk.gst.gov mail ID to get corrected return dashboard since beginning of this Jan'18. However it has not been changed at GST portal and mail has also undelivered every time. Apart from this, phone number is also busy every time and not able to connect with them. I am totally helpless due to wrong dashboard status and i am not able to file return. So, could you please guide me, how can i raise this concern to GST team and get it corrected.