Easy Office
LCI Learning

Error in CA final result-An analysis

Page no : 2

manpreet singh (student) (123 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

I dont think any error in institute result.

error is only because of misunderstanding of the data given by institute.

ya this time (june 09) result %age was down to 13.85 %

1st group % was high due to very very easy paper of MAFA. I have seen many students got exemption in MAFA.

in 2 nd group % was realy down reason for that is the hard cheaking of DT and IDT papers.

this time only 46400 students of CA FINAL are appread not the 72313.

Replied 19 August 2009

I dont think any error in institute result. error is only because of misunderstanding of the data given by institute. ya this time (june 09) result %age was down to 13.85 % 1st group % was high due to very very easy paper of MAFA. I have seen many students got exemption in MAFA. in 2 nd group % was realy down reason for that is the hard cheaking of DT and IDT papers. this time only 46400 students of CA FINAL are appread not the 72313.

Replied 19 August 2009

I dont think any error in institute result.

error is only because of misunderstanding of the data given by institute.

ya this time (june 09) result %age was down to 13.85 %

1st group % was high due to very very easy paper of MAFA. I have seen many students got exemption in MAFA.

in 2 nd group % was realy down reason for that is the hard cheaking of DT and IDT papers.

this time only 46400 students of CA FINAL are appread not the 72313.

Abhishek pareek (CFO & Compliance Officer (Listed Co.))   (98 Points)
Replied 09 September 2009

hmmmmmmmmm., no doubt, a good analysis but as all know that there is no such trust of icai faculty , they have always been doing whatever they want, as our president's new rule about transfer n other as well which seems to be outcome of some personal anger of our prez. sir towards the students, don't u guyz think so?

ankita daga (student) (140 Points)
Replied 09 September 2009

what are they doing arent they availed for such mistake....this should be directly mailed to u.p agarwal.....this needs a serious check....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: