EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Enough Is Enough ... Cannot tolerate now ..:-(

Page no : 2

sachin kakkar (CA) (188 Points)
Replied 07 October 2010

just go with the flow...i also have my final exams in may 11 nd i m also faceing the same prob. as u...but dear remembr when vll b ca's nthng of such sought will b there . only sm time is left...."jst keep d destination in ur mind , not the path .  Your DREAMS MAY B CLOSER THAN THAN THEY SEEM"  just 4  monts more dear....b patient

Replied 07 October 2010

nd disha plz dnt post such msgs........plz maintain d dignity of d institute....raise up...if u have sm problem then u cn express it in a much decint manner.....b patient....atleast u get stipend , v r in much bigger problem...v dnt evn get stipend nd face much bigger humiliation dan u.....but v dnt complain bec i knw after 4-5 months all dis will b gone

Vijay Kumar (article) (402 Points)
Replied 07 October 2010

" MY NAME IS KUMAR

AND I M NOT A TERRORIST

BUT IF BOSSES KEEP DOING SUCH THING ,  I MAY BECOME A TERRORIST "

1 Like

Disha (CA Final Student) (42 Points)
Replied 09 October 2010

@ sachin- plz dont tell me what to type and what not to, what i have stated is only the fact! since u dont complain, AT ALL, i guess the humiliation u face is not "big" enough! (which is good for u)

Replied 09 October 2010

yup gud 4 me....bt i supose u r still a kid....grow up

sucheta (cs inter and CA FINAL student)   (598 Points)
Replied 09 October 2010

This is suffered by each one of us and we can't do anythng coz its a part of our professional study but we should accept it as such and should face all these coz it mentally prepares us for all the situations in lyf.This is only one part of problem that we all r facing in our lyf but as we all knw lyf is the name of struggle and this character of our Boss is teaching us so that we will strong enough to face ny sort of prob in future.And yes Ankur sir is correct sum day we will be on the other side and will be sitting with our Boss.So be cam and have some patience,,,,,,,,,,,,,and just keep your hands on our heart and say                                          ALL IZ WELL................WE CA STUDENTS WILL ROCK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Replied 09 October 2010

rit suchita

1 Like

Replied 09 October 2010

This is suffered by each one of us and we can't do anythng coz its a part of our professional study but we should accept it as such and should face all these coz it mentally prepares us for all the situations in lyf.This is only one part of problem that we all r facing in our lyf but as we all knw lyf is the name of struggle and this character of our Boss is teaching us so that we will strong enough to face ny sort of prob in future.And yes Ankur sir is correct sum day we will be on the other side and will be sitting with our Boss.So be cam and have some patience,,,,,,,,,,,,,and just keep your hands on our heart and say                                          ALL IZ WELL................WE CA STUDENTS WILL ROCK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

for you disha
1 Like

sucheta (cs inter and CA FINAL student)   (598 Points)
Replied 09 October 2010

Thank you Sachin for supporting,,,,,,,,

Replied 09 October 2010

@ sachin  - what "dignity of the institute" are you talking about? The institute strips us of all our dignity! How wud u like it if ur boss screams at u to get out of his office for his owns mistakes which he never accepts.(which v wud, with pleasure, but the institute has blocked our freedom to learn elsewhere by stopping transfers). Even a servant has dignity and a choice to walk out of a job..! OK, my boss is not signing my 108 and continues his threats....what do u have to say about this, Mr Smarty pants? One time he tells us to get out, and then he refuses to sign 108 also, even after our articleship is over! still expects us to die with him...Indecent people have to be exposed in this way only, otherwise no one will know such people exist and they get away with everything!

Replied 10 October 2010

luk dear disha,

i knw dat u r rly vry disturbd abt all dis at  present......but trust me we all have been to dis sm time or other.... atleast u r being tortured by a person who is ur senior.....bt in our case even the office boy gets more respect than us... even d office boy dsnt respect us.... 

Wht i wana exactly say is dat do you have a solution to all dis???????

the answer would be no.........nd when v dont have a solution then we must adjust with the situation...dats it..... honth ghuma siti baja, honth ghuma k bol disha all izzz well.... haha...

jokes apart nw comes d topic of signing 108.... so disha ill gv u a solution... maintain a register in which u need to maintain the record of your presence at the premises of your CA on daily basis.... nd maintain it with retrospective effect..... at the end if he refuses to sign 108 then u can go to the institute with a complaint nd i m sure ull b heard.....

y institute is nt able to help us , just because v dont do r paper work.... in auditing also v r tought do maintain our record properly nd v cn never fall in a trouble... bs just do dat....maintain record of your presence nd walk to the institute with a complaint....

till then disha just b calm....... i cant tl publicaly dat wht all v suffer......mera suno gi to apni sufferings bht kam lagen gi......

so plz plz plz b calm............remember our destination is cming closer... 1 day vll b CA's and dat would b the time when respect and dignity would cm our way... the people who scream on u today will call u sir/madam sm day........

"r deams r closer than v think..."

just 2 steps more , dont loose hope.....

jahan itna saha kuch din aur sahi..............

hope it helps disha.............

nd i m nt "Mr. Smart Pants" haha

Replied 10 October 2010

Thanks a lot Sachin...  :) 

Replied 10 October 2010

its ok dear.....any thng 4 u.....

Replied 10 October 2010

for sucheta and disha.........

"DEFEAT IS NOT WHEN YOU FALL DOWN

IT IS WHEN YOU REFUSE TO GET UP"

1 Like

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 10 October 2010

After a dark night, there is always a glorious shiny morning. Pray to God to help u bear and persevere.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: