Easy Office
Easy Office

ELIGIBILITY REGARDING CA FINAL COURSE UNDER NEW SYLLABUS

Page no : 2

Shirley (Job) (21 Points)
Replied 11 March 2010

I am a final ca student. Cleared CPT in Feb 2007. According to the deed my articleship ends on 29th Sept, 2010. However, it doesnt include the extension period. I want to know whether it is necessary to complete the articleship training along with the extension to be eligible to write the exam? or am i eligible to write the exam in nov 2010 without completing the extension?

vijay (student) (26 Points)
Replied 06 April 2010

Hey Every one. I have passed my CA Final Group 1 in Old Syllabus and have completed my articleship also. As at present i have entered in to a Job with a reputed comapny and hence it is not likely possible that i will be appear for Group 2 of Final Course in old Syllabus within the next One Year. Will i be able to appear for Group 2 in the under New Syllabus in the next Year. Please advise on the same. Also if Any notification has been issued in this regard by the Institute please confirm.

You can also mail me at vijaythadani101 @ yahoo.co.in. Your advise on the same will be highly appreciated.

HARIHARAN (CA Final) (36 Points)
Replied 19 April 2010

Hi friends,

I have passed PE-II . my  two year articleship  will over  on 25.09.2010.  Am i eligible to apear  Nov 2010 exam . Please help me

kartik (student) (34 Points)
Replied 10 May 2010

I have completed my 3.5 years training , recently giving both groups of pcc may 2010 , am i eligible to get register myself in ca final so that i can sit in ca final nov 2010 examination after clearing my pcc

(Guest)

I HAVE COMPLETED 2 YEARS AND 2 MONTHS OF TRAINING as on 1-1-2011  AND HAVE GIVEN PCC IN NOV 2010.BUT ACCORDING TO ELIGIBILITY FOR FINAL NEW COURSE IS THAT I SHOULD HAVE COMPLETED 2.5 YEARS OF TRAINING BEFORE GIVING FINAL EXAM.SO WILL THIS CLAUSE APPLY IN MY CASE AS WELL?WILL I BE ABLE TO GIVE FINAL EXAM AFTER COMPLETING 2.5 YEARS OF TRAINING?SIR/MAM I M GETTING DIFFERENT ANSWERS FOR THE SAME QUESTION ,I M REALLY CONFUSED.I\'LL BE HIGHLY GRATEFUL TO U IF U CAN PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY IN DETAIL THAT WHETHER I CAN GIVE FINAL EXAM AFTER 2.5 YEARS OF TRAINING OR NOT?AND IF NOT THEN WHEN CAN I GIVE?PLEASE TELL IN DETAILS.
THANKS AND REGARDS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro