EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Ek din zindagi ayese mukam per pahuch jayegi

Page no : 2

Mitesh Gandhi (Assistant Manager - Accounts)   (52 Points)
Replied 26 May 2009

Abhi hi meri aankh mein aansu aa gaye yaar

RAM SAINI (Executive) (311 Points)
Replied 26 May 2009

rula diya yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aditi maheshwari (CA final - article) (122 Points)
Replied 28 May 2009

Dats trully very Emotional.....can't stop the tears rolling down...i stil remember my schools annual sports day, cultural day..

fantastic job.....

Prashant (CA Final Student) (36 Points)
Replied 28 May 2009

ur right bro.

Missin all friends, campus, cricket and football matches, bunking, movies, proxies, canteen chats, rivalries b/w classes, man it was f****ing amazing.

anyways tat was one kick ass thing u wrote made me go back into the past for a moment and when realised tat am in the present its so sick.

Shobha Maheshwari (M.Com CA final Student & CS final Student)   (103 Points)
Replied 28 May 2009

True friendship which today I saw in the eyes of my sister's friend :

O Friend ! Where are you ? My Eyes wants to see you. I am finding you everywhere in your house, but i cannot find you in your house. I meet your mother and sister but my eyes was finding you only. O God ! tell me where is my friend today - I want to meet her, talk and laugh with her and share my emotions with her ? Where she is ? O God ! Give me back my friend . I am missing her very much.

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )   (9017 Points)
Replied 28 May 2009

Shobha jee kya bat hai.. hum kuch jyaa he emotional nahi hogaye hai.. at the end of the day all of us need to accept the truth.. human wants are unlimited when we are kid, we always want to be big Now we want to be a kid This is a story of life

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: