Effective Memory Improvement tips for You..Dont miss it

Replied 21 April 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Thanks for Very Useful Tips....

thank you sanjay Bhai for your expressing your view..........

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44679 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

Wow super post sir ji, its very useful tips to all of us...surely wel all going to come out with colors from your tips and guidance sir ji...

Thanks for sharing...

CA MAYANK (CA) (1219 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

hi sir.......... ur article is excellent very very very very very very very very very very very very very very  very nice......

realy 

ur all articals are very usefull 

tnk u so much 4 shearing

True said sir.

I want to add some more points to your article, Hope you dont mind.

Once i met a great personality who is very good at memory power. I attended for one of the classes of him. I dont remember he wrote some of the books also.

On that day , he used to explain me how to remember for.....? that even it may be books or paragraphs , notes, articles or even our accounts bla bla bla.

You know wht he said - Try to link the thing with a beautiful story which should be like different (its just should not be usually)

Then he tried to explain what he is saying about.,,,, then given some of the words to write down and saisd try to remember those words and will ask you. Every member of the class is trying to remeber the order of the words.

And later he called up one of the students and asked to say the words revert without missing the order shuld not open the book.

And he missed the order at some place. And called up some other one , like such he is calling up so on.

And he explained like this......

First i would like to give some of the words here to understand some more.

Mango , Monkey ,tree ,  Gold, Coin , Purse , Bag, Comb , Money , Sun etc........(just to understand purpose i am giving words here, to explain the concept)

And he explained the way to remember like this - Frnds Narrate a story with those words then you can remember a story well than individual words. He said that narrate a story which is unusual  shuld not be regular then the one can remember the different things very clealy.

You know he narrated the story with those words like this , you wont believe i dont forget that story even now which i heard 4 years ago.

Story - A monkey eating mango find a gold coin on a tree threw that and it is placed on a purse holding a lady and some more things are there in the same purse which is comb and money who is walking under the hot son.

I was stunned at this story which is not realted at all but it makes funny for every word. And remembered well.

So friends try to link the sentences or phrases or paragraphs to a not usual story then you can never forget that.

Hope you all liked my story, and experience.

Thank you.

Is it not funny? What monkey, what the stupid thing finding a gold coin on a tree..? , and throwing which is placed in a lady's purse , which is having some more articles comb, money , walking under sun...? Story is just like stupidity, but humorous which makes me remember without forget a single word at all.

Hope you understand the concept.

Thanks & Regards,

A.Jayasri

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

As usual one more useful n nice article with Good Presentation

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

@ Jayashree, great  value addition with perfect  example, totally agree with your words,

Keep Sharing.

Thank you for your comments SAN

neha ashok khare (student) (213 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

thanx for sharing such a useful tips..

This was very nice information... really helpful.

WINNER........ :-) (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (46 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

THANK U SIR ....................................................

mridul savio Pinto (articled trainee ) (1477 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

thanx for sharing .... bookmarked

Replied 22 April 2011

Thx for sharing

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

Originally posted by : ANU swtu

very very true said sir...

thnx 4 sharing such gud tips...

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

Realy wonderful sir.smile. Thanku for sharing.