Easy Office
LCI Learning

E way bill sale in transit

Page no : 2

sarfaraz ahmed (CA) (48 Points)
Replied 01 October 2018

Dear SIr

Kindly clerify the time Limit to Issue E way bill by  B To C. and whether B Can Issue e Way bill after material reached the destination. or He should only raise invoice if E Way bill has been raised by A to B with mentioneing the Delivery Address of C.

Kuldeep Agarwal (Sales Executive) (24 Points)
Replied 26 December 2018

Hello all, I just joined in - searching for a reply to Invoicing & Generation of EwayBill for In-transit Sales of Goods and maintaining the Secrecy from both the Manufacturer & End Consumer. I have gone through the Replies put forward by you all. Though I am really excited to have found a way out of this Blunder by GST Authorities - making everything known to both the First Seller & End Consumer and kicking the Supplier (the Middleman out of Business) who is making all the efforts and financing, but what worries me is that the EwayBill Helpline donot approve what Sh. Ashish Pallod ji mentions. And insists to have an Invoice & EwayBill Both with Bill to - B the Buyer and Ship to - C the End Consumer in Invoice. And Direct A, Indore to C, Delhi. Cold you please Charity it further.

Kuldeep Agarwal (Sales Executive) (24 Points)
Replied 26 December 2018

Moreover, the above is a case of Pre-Determined sales, what if it actually and literally a case of Intransit Sale.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: