Easy Office
Easy Office

E way bill in case of export

Page no : 2

Divakar (Student CA Final ) (11857 Points)
Replied 05 April 2018

Plz refer rule 138(10) and in pankaj ji reply where it is mentioned that E-way bill is required... I also want to know that... And Eway bill validity is only for 3 days how it can be applicable in case of export and import.. Plz post any clarification on it

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner) (55047 Points)
Replied 05 April 2018

Sir it's upto the port , moreover there is provision where the validity can be extended

Replied 05 April 2018

@ DIVAKAR JI

THE DISTANCE TO BE MENTION IN THE EWAY BILL TILL  ICD, FURHTER MOVMENT FROM ICD TO PORT IS EXEMPTED FROM EWAYBILL. 

I DONT THINK THAT NOW THERE WILL ANY VALIDITY OF DAYS PROBLEM

Replied 05 April 2018

That things i already told in above post... That upto port from ur factory eway bill is required and same in case of import also... From customs port to ur warehouse.... From where ur factory to port it is termed as export and import.... India me movements karoege to lagega hi... Shipping bill is in itself details containing.... Shipment details weight wise details and 8 digit HSN code and shipping bill no port no... And what u additional want to disclose in an eway bill

Replied 05 April 2018

U r correct Divakar sir ,
But what can do on this , .. we have to follow the Law & generate E-way bill anyway

Virendra Chauhan (Manager Accounts) (121 Points)
Replied 06 April 2018

Diwakar Ji,

Actually as I have told you before that In case of Export/Import we need to declare Export/Import only for Transaction can hit in GSTR-1/GSTR-2 itself, Therefore The gereation of Eway bill is required by the system and also you need to Declare E Way bill only from Factory to Port not beyond that becoz from Port to further you will get the shipping bill for declare Export/Import transaction.

Or if you did'nt seen how to generate E Way bill share you Email ID I will send you the shcreenshot where the option is given to Generate E way for Export and Import.

Also One thing that the party will be URD as Unregistered dealer in place off Party GSTIN to get E Way bill.

I hope this will clear you doubt.

Replied 06 April 2018

Hmm thanks sir.... And i also told in above post that upto port from ur factory or godown EWAY bill is required... When i am denying about that... Here discussion is on export and import... Goods send from ur warehouse to port.. Is it export or import??? Thanks for ur clarification

aditi (accountant) (58 Points)
Replied 05 April 2018

yes it is required... but in whose name. transporter or customer?

Jai Raj (4 Points)
Replied 05 April 2018

If the export is under electronic selseal container is exempted from E-waybill/Export bound goods exempted from E-Way Bill No E-way bill will be required for exporters in case goods move from a certain location towards the airport or seaport. A few days ago, the government amended the rules and exempted export-bound goods from e-way bill. In a clarification issued by the Ministry of Finance, the e-way bill shouldn’t be generated if transportation happens from the customs port, airport, air cargo complex and land customs station to an inland container depot or a container freight station for clearance by Customs. Similarly, if the movement is “under customs bond from an inland container depot or a container freight station to a customs port, airport, air cargo complex and land customs station, or from one customs station or customs port to another customs station or customs port.” Even the products under customs supervision or under customs seal has been exempted from the e-way bill. This measure was taken after the government had received various representations from Association of Exporters as well as corporate bodies seeking clarity on e-way bill regarding the movement of goods from dry-ports to sea ports and from SEZs within the zone.

Jai Raj (4 Points)
Replied 05 April 2018

If the export is under electronic selseal container is exempted from E-waybill/Export bound goods exempted from E-Way Bill No E-way bill will be required for exporters in case goods move from a certain location towards the airport or seaport. A few days ago, the government amended the rules and exempted export-bound goods from e-way bill. In a clarification issued by the Ministry of Finance, the e-way bill shouldn’t be generated if transportation happens from the customs port, airport, air cargo complex and land customs station to an inland container depot or a container freight station for clearance by Customs. Similarly, if the movement is “under customs bond from an inland container depot or a container freight station to a customs port, airport, air cargo complex and land customs station, or from one customs station or customs port to another customs station or customs port.” Even the products under customs supervision or under customs seal has been exempted from the e-way bill. This measure was taken after the government had received various representations from Association of Exporters as well as corporate bodies seeking clarity on e-way bill regarding the movement of goods from dry-ports to sea ports and from SEZs within the zone.

sunil prajapati (Accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 02 May 2018

Hello Sir, I am supplying material to SEZ unit.

what to do in following ( my product rate @ 12% GST )

1 select Supply or Export

2 can i have to mention rate of tax ??, actully we are supplying material under Bond/LUT with out payment of IGST.

3 what to do when system automatically takes IGST amount after cosidering Rate of Tax and can not able to delete

ex. system shows 100 basic + 12 GST = 112 bill amount, while in actual bill amount is 100 only. ( because product supply under LUT/Bond whih out payment of IGST )

please guide...

Replied 03 May 2018

I would suggest you to read this article from start you will get your answer once you read this.

Replied 03 May 2018

Can you plz share the amended notification/Circular issued by GST on this matter.

Yogeesh Sharma (CTO) (23 Points)
Replied 31 May 2018

Hi everyone. I need some guidance. We are exporting a consignement for which we are collecting the material from 7 different vendors at a custom bonded warehouse near JNPT, Mumbai. I want that all vendors should consign their respective material to the warehouse as we are Delhi based.

Can the supplier (who is in UP) in his e-way bill put the sub-type as export; in Bill to put our GSTIN & in Ship to, put the address of the warehouse (in Mumbai) and send the material?

Please guide..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: