Easy Office
Easy Office

E way Bill Discussion Point

Page no : 2

Amish (General) (340 Points)
Replied 06 April 2018

Originally posted by : Jigar Thakkar
my view u r responsible because transporter not update part B it mean u r material not delivered so u follup u r transporter and dicus Check online u r eway bill status

How can supplier know what truck / vehicle the goods are put it? Only transporter can add it.

Material is definitely delivered because I got LR copy. So it should now be his responsibility to fill part B. (or give me details and I can fill part B myself .. but transporter is super busy to reply to anything)

Replied 06 April 2018

Originally posted by : Pankaj Rawat
In such case save A part but plz enter tranporter ID in B partwhere as tranporter have 15days time for further delivery (without generated e-way bill)

Yes I have mentioned the GST number of transporter.

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner) (55047 Points)
Replied 08 April 2018

Tranporter cannot open that e-way bill in which his ID is filled by supplier so plz fill the ID of tranporter then send the good to his place.

Replied 08 April 2018

Originally posted by : Pankaj Rawat
Tranporter cannot open that e-way bill in which his ID is filled by supplier so plz fill the ID of tranporter then send the good to his place.

As I said above I have already put his GST number in Part B.

Anyway - goods reached the party. Which means that transporter has not bothered to use this system.

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner) (55047 Points)
Replied 08 April 2018

Sir
if u have given the Gstn of Transporter in B part it does not generate e-way bill unless vehicle No. is filled therein .

If u give the GStN of transporter in Part B , then only the transporter can access to that particular e-way bill & update vehicle no. to generate e-way bill.

Replied 08 April 2018

Pankaj ji-

your statement number 1 is conflicting with statement number 2. So I am not able to understand what you are saying.

As I said I have added GSTN number of transported in Part-B

Gagan Singla (564 Points)
Replied 06 April 2018

job workers place of business to be added as additional place of business in A

ASHISH PALLOD (353 Points)
Replied 06 April 2018

Eway bill will be prepared by A - (the principal) stating that Bill from A and dispatch from B.

ASHISH PALLOD (353 Points)
Replied 06 April 2018

If job worker is unregistered, then A should declare B as additional place of business, if B is registered then there is no need to declare as A's additional place of business.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: