E-stamp duty payment after filing inc-2

Aditi Bhardwaj (Practising Chartered Accountant & Mentor for CA students)   (659 Points)

24 February 2016  

I had filed INC-2 (after filing DIR 3 and INC 1) on February 7, 2016 for registration of a One Person Company. On filing, C series SRN was generated and the total fee paid on form was Rs. 2600 (break up - Fee for INC-2 Rs. 300, MoA - Rs. 2000, AoA - Rs. 300). The type of fee mentioned in the challan is "normal fee" for all the payments. I had chosen the option that the e-stamp duty be paid online on MCA, but no D series SRN was generated on filing. 

Once the payment was made, I checked on the status and I now see "Awaiting stamp duty payment". I select "Pay stamp duty fees" on the home page, and enter the C series SRN, it says SRN has expired. If I try to fill up Form 1, there are some prefill options which are not allowing me to fill any details.

I have come to a deadlock situation. Raised a ticket, but no response. How should I proceed? The form is pending for almost a month now. Is the stamp duty paid with INC 2? Or do I need to pay it through some other way? Please help.