E -Proceedings

Rajat Sharma (496 Points)

15 December 2022  
Sir with due respect I want to know that my case of income tax for Asstt year 2018-2019 was fixed for 19/11/2022 in respect of cash deposit in bank.Earlier I was received the notice under section 148.That the cash deposit in bank was out of my retail trading business of footwear which was shown in GST return of the assessee.Sir the assessee was suffering with major heart attack for the since long and on 18/11/2022 assessee suffered with mild heart attack and assessee go to CMC hospital with his son and wife of the assessee requested to adjourn the case on any another date.But due to oversight wife of the assessee has been uploaded the request on main head instead of view seeking adjournment.Sir after knowing the said wife of the assessee filed an grievance in respect of the above said mistake.But no response has been received from the e_faceless centre and the assessee unable to file his reply due to not open the head in which assessee uploaded his reply.Please guide me, what can I do.Thanking you.