Easy Office
LCI Learning

E invoice generate in jan 24 of dec 23 can i claim itc in dec23

Page no : 2

CA Altamush Zafar (GST Consultant) (15961 Points)
Replied 01 February 2024

Then behave like a professional and start studying. Speaking with half knowledge is not professional at all. Contradict if you know about things. If you don't then stay quiet. 

Just because action has not been taken till date doesn't mean it will not be taken tomorrow. What happened with comparison with GSTR-2A?....no one thought it was required for FY 2017-18, FY 2018-19 but after 5 years notices came.

And if you still believe that conditions of section 16 are getting fulfilled in december itself after reading my above explanation then take a basic course of understanding English..

As far as being the best in your city is concerned if you are the best in your city then my condolences with the people of your city. Knowledge speaks for itself. You don't need people's opinion on it and that too when they don't have knowledge of the subject itself.

My simple advice...start learning and studying before coming here acting like an expert and if you can't do that better resign because a CA without updated knowledge has no worth.

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86308 Points)
Replied 02 February 2024

I already told that I don't need your guidance for anything, I am replying as per the guidelines of working provided to GST officers. So, please stay out of it.

It's my opinion and I am stick to it. & about notice about 17-18 & 18-19, just check my old post I already replied in earlier posts that you have to verify to the GST department.
1 Like

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127921 Points)
Replied 02 February 2024

Respected Sir and Madam
@ CA Rashmi Gandhi and CA Altamush Zafar,

Please be cool and stop this kind of arguments.

Please solve the query and solution.
Don't be replies individually, it's not good for Your profession.

Bcoz, In the statuotary world we face many of the judgements as same rules got vice a versa...

So, Please be cool and give Your solution.

GOOD LUCK BOTH OF YOU.
2 Like

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86308 Points)
Replied 02 February 2024

Thanks RAJA P M.

CA Abhay Parsolia (CA) (20 Points)
Replied 02 February 2024

@ CA Altamush Zafar,

It's very unethical and unprofessional behaviour from your side. You are professional who believes in copy paste from law and not know how to think professional to deal and crack law , then you are no one to judge others.

It's a public platform and every one is free to give opinion , so you are no one to judge . Also she helps many times personally on call to me and my other colleagues whenever needed .

May you are perfect in your reply but your attitude is not polite like her, neither you are helping like her. So please stop disregards other professional because you are disrespecting yourself.

Replied 03 February 2024

@ CA Abhay Parsolia

It seems you are new on this platform and you don't know what has transpired before and who is really unethical.

First of all if you read the thread it was her who contradicted and disrespected my opinion.

Second as professionals you are to guide people according to the law by understanding it and its structure and not crack law in the sense that it leads to tax evasion or avoidance.

And since you are new here as far as this platform is concerned she has on numerous occasions before have given wrong advises and then argued about it also before finally accepting her mistake. 

A real professional attitude should have been that if some other professional gives a contradicting opinion then she should have looked into it instead of contradicting and saying 'not at all'

She has also a habit of liking her own replies herself just for some points.

So if you look closely you will know who disrespect others opinion and who is really unethical.

Replied 03 February 2024

Originally posted by : CA Rashmi Gandhi
Not at all

@ Rashmi Gandhi

If you really want your opinion to be valued first learn to value others. Practice before you preach.

But at any rate instructions to GST officers keeps on changing. My opinion is based on the law and not some instructions which have no legal validity. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: