Easy Office
LCI Learning

E-filing?

Page no : 2

C.A. Sandeep Wawhal (CA, PGDFM, BCom) (1825 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

OK  vinoth

Replied 05 May 2011

Mr. Vinoth are you using facebook ?. Please send your facebook id in my emial id or send request i will help you  through chatting. It is better for us.

AUDITOR VINOTHKUMAR (a) (870 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

OH YES.... annai_vino @ yahoo.co.in

Sathya Sankeerth K N (Chartered Accountant) (429 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

If your query is not yet solved it is only bcoz of inproper selection of xml file and i'm very sure for a.y 2008-09 e-filing is possible only under sec 142(1) or 148 as the due date for it is already expired. I best sugest to file it in hand in the IT office.

Replied 05 May 2011

sandeep chat come with me...... now online in face book 

Replied 05 May 2011

Mr Vinoth. I have send request please cheak immediately.

Replied 05 May 2011

dear madam , thnks ur good idea........

Replied 05 May 2011

Mr. vinoth I am not madam.

Replied 05 May 2011

Mr. Vinoth I have send you xml file in your email id.Download that file and upload.

Replied 05 May 2011

again error msg . 

Error in Upload of ITR The due date for IT Return of ReturnFileSec 12 for Assessment Year 2008 is only till 31-03-2010. Please contact DIT Administrator for further details Please rectify the Above error(s) and upload your return again

thnks ur working 

Sandeep Keswani (Tax Consultant) (1064 Points)
Replied 06 May 2011

Thats exactly what I told u Mr. Vinoth.......u cannot file Return for A.Y. 2008-09 now (unless in pursuance of notice u/s. 142(1) of 148).

Good to see the previous error msg has now gone. But the present error msg will not go and will remain untill u change the A.Y. to 2010-11 (even AY 2009-10 cannot be filed now)

Regards.....

Amit chechani (Articleship) (56 Points)
Replied 14 April 2012

Mr. Vinoth.. you are a tax practitioner, but you knowledge about income tax act/e-filing/English/grammar is so mediocre

god bless you

Rajeshwari Chouhan (Chartered Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 14 April 2012

Can anybody tell me that why the xml file is not been created for the assessment year 2012-13 as the software says xml schema is not released by the department.

Please tell when the schema will be released?

Can we file manual return for AY 2012-13 as e-return was filed previously for AY 2011-12?

Please reply.

Gaurav Tripathi (Working with DIAGEO-Leading Drinks Manufacturing Company)   (210 Points)
Replied 15 July 2012

You can file the return by any way. It had nothing to do with your last return. Secondly, schema is already released.

Ketan Inamdar (Analyst) (34 Points)
Replied 15 July 2012

Hi,

Just have one query. My friend had given to someone for tax filing  last year. This year, he has given ito to me. Now when i try to register with this PAN, it says, its already registered. What can I do in this case since I dont have emailid/ password at the time of the a/c creation? Can I reset the email id? or password? or can I just proceed to efiling without original email id? is this possible? Hoping fr a response..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: