Dvat t2 applicable from 1.4.2013

Ram Avtar Singh (Nagari Sultanpur U.P.Delhi)   (14487 Points)

01 April 2013  

(TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART IV OF THE DELHI GAZETTE EXTRAORDINARY) GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND TAXES VYAPAR BHAWAN, I.P. ESTATE, NEW DELHI-110 002 No.F.7(433)/Policy-II/VAT/2012/1429-38 Dated : 21/03/2013 NOTIFICATION In supersession of Notification No..F.7(433)/Policy-II/VAT/2012/585-595 dated 05.09.2012 and all the subsequent notifications regarding submission of information in Form T-2, I, Prashant Goyal, Commissioner, Value Added Tax, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, in exercise of the powers conferred on me by sub-section (1) read with sub-section (3) of section 70 of Delhi Value Added Tax Act, 2004, hereby direct that the details of Invoice and Goods Receipt Note in respect of all goods purchased/received as stock transfer from outside Delhi, shall be submitted by the dealers online, using their login id and password, before the goods physically enter the boundary of Delhi. For this purpose, the revised Form T-2 annexed with this Notification shall be used. This notification shall come into force as per following schedule:- Class of Dealers Effective date Dealers having GTO ≥ Rs.10 Crores, except the dealers exclusively dealing in Tax Free Goods. 01.04.2013 All other dealers To be notified later on. ` (Prashant Goyal) Commissioner, Value Added Tax No.F.7(433)/Policy-II/VAT/2012/1429-38 Dated: 21/03/2013 Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:- 1. Principal Secretary (Finance), Finance Department, Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, New Delhi. 2. Principal Secretary (GAD), Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, New Delhi with one spare copy for publication in Delhi Gazette Part-IV (extraordinary) in today’s date. 3. Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister, Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, New Delhi. 4. All Special / Addl. / Joint Commissioners, Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi. 5. Addl. Commissioner (PR), Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi to arrange to give wide publicity to this notification. 6. Programmer (EDP), Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi to upload the notification on the web site of the Department. 7. Deputy Director (Policy), Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi. 8. All VATOs / AVATOs, Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi through their Zonal Incharge. 9. Registrar, VAT Appellate Tribunal Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi. 10. President/Secretary, Sales Tax Bar Association (Regd.), Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi. 11. Guard File. (T.C. Sharma) Value Added Tax Officer (Policy) FORM T-2 Invoice Details:- Invoice No: Date: Total Invoice : Amount Purchase Type: Identity of Supplier :- TIN : Name : Address : State : City: Commodity Details :- Total of Commodity wise details should be equal to the amount of purchase as recorded in DVAT-30. Name of Commodity Quantity Unit Rate per unit Value Total Amount: Mode of Transport: ס By Road סThrough Courier סBy Train סThrough Pipeline סBy Air סThrough Internet Dispatch Details :- Place of Dispatch of Goods : Place of Delivery of Goods : Identity of Transporter:- Name: Address : State : City: Vehicle No : - - (4 digit number) GR/Airway/RR/Courier Receipt Date:

List of dealer to fill T2 from 1.4.2013

https://dvat.gov.in/(S(gopvht55fkqf332hrhohip55))/App_Themes/UserManuals/T2LIST.pdf