Easy Office
LCI Learning

Dummy Articlship

Page no : 2

qarni (student) (1220 Points)
Replied 08 August 2008

oh

Amresh Choudhary (M.Sc. (Maths) MBA LLB (DU))   (694 Points)
Replied 13 August 2008

great, need any help send me a PM

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Suntali Tamang
"

By : Mohini Shenoy
Student
[ Scorecard : 71]

ON : 7/4/2008 4:08:22 PM

Dear All,
Kindly be hereby informed  that the post on this site on 01/07/2008 on topic ( Action against dummy Article) was copied as it was in the site to word file and had been sent to CA Ved Jain of the Institute as email attachment.
He  promised to take action against it. Thanks CACLUB  and dear frens and seniors.
Secondly our group is planning to give the name of the following renowned faculty at Metro City Delhi who are knowingly running their classes at office hours.
1. Praveen Sharma
2. Ajay Jain
3. Deepak Gupta
4. Vinod Gupta
5.Sanjay Aggarwal
The few of the respected faculties in delhi openly talk in the class about the dummy articleship and deliberately runs the classes at office hours.
We request you all to suggest the course of action to be taken. Pls post the views.We are noting down every thing for the action.
Cheers  ..
Mohini K.C

By : varun kakkar (Guest)

ON : 7/7/2008 11:15:07 AM

hi friends
i am with you for fighting  against these faculty . They are cheating with us
they also provide dummy seats to their students .i think  institute shoul take action on this matter immediately .

"

what r the things that one articled trainee must learn or should get aquint after 3.5 years of articleship

Parvathy (CA Final Student) (88 Points)
Replied 26 October 2008

Hi, Mohini..

We all are WITH YOU.. GO ON..

Rajan Gupta (C.A. final student) (277 Points)
Replied 26 October 2008

Dummy articleship can't be stopped. Dear Mohini, The people you have named above are highly influential people in the ICAI.

You can't do anything against them but it is for sure that if they find you they'll surely make a mess of your career.

Ved Jain and the othe council members can't do a thing about dummy articleship. IT IS NOT PRACTICALLY POSSIBLE.

So, my advice is that you don't do Netagiri, Concentrate on your studies becaus there is nothing that can be done.

It is these people who give votes to Ved Jain .

We all are faithful to D and Co.

Prince (Student) (151 Points)
Replied 27 October 2008

LOL.........well guys you dont have to take care about dummy articles....institute will do something if they wake up from a long sleep.....but in a mean while...student who thinks dummy is ridiculous or some kind of cheating .....just go on with ur genuine articleship...n rest who thinks its  a waste of time or time period for training is more then enough.....take dummy.........

u cant go on fighting with everyone for this issue...its just like pissing off curruption from inda

ASHWIN HARIHARAN (Hariharan & Hariharan) (121 Points)
Replied 29 October 2008

dear friend, thanks for ur initiative. can u give me the email id of ca. ved jain so that i can mail him details of few ca stdents who have been ndergoing dummy articleship in order to take classes. i have a list of a minimm of 10 students who dont deserve to be a ca. anyway, u have done a great job and  can be assured of my support to u and ur group in this matter. how about an idea of a signature campaign?

(Guest)

Hi Frnds,

First, I appreciate u for this initiative of urs. However, here are some facts which u may not know:

1. Both Mr. Parveen Sharma & Mr. Ajay Jain have done their articleship under CA. Ved Jain, the current president of ICAI
  2. Every year, when Ajay Jain sir conducts prize distribution ceremony for successful students of his coachings, CA Ved Jain was the chief guest till recently
  3. THE MOST SHOCKING: THE SON OF CA VED JAIN HAS BEEN ATTENDING THE RECENT BATCH OF CA AJAY JAIN SIR FOR PCC TAX COACHINGS. THIS IS KNOWN TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ATTENDED THAT BATCH.

NOW YOU DECIDE. WHERE ARE WE HEADING TO????????

ALL THOSE STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN DOING ARTICLESHIP IN LETTER & SPIRIT ARE AT LOSS.

BUT, GOOD DAYS ARE AHEAD. THE CURRENT PRESIDENT, CA VED JAIN SIR &  VP, SH. U P AGARWAL SIR SEEM TO BE  NICE MEN & ARE FOCUSSING ON ARTICLESHIP. IN EVERY LETTER THE VP WRITES IN THE CA STUDENT NEWSLETTER, HE HAS BEEN ADVISING THE STUDENTS TO TAKE UP ARTICLESHIP SERIOUSLY. ALSO, SOON AFTER ASSUMING OFFICE, CA VED JAIN HAS BOUGHT IN REGULATIONS TO CONTROL REGULAR COLLEGE GOERS. THE CA STUDENTS CAN HOPE FOR GOOD DAYS UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF CAs VED JAIN & U P AGARWAL.

(Guest)

If you have gutts and borb right stop me from dummy . i am doing that in AP.that f**king girl is doing dadigiri

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: