Easy Office
LCI Learning

Dummie Articleship is the short cut for success in CA exams

Page no : 2

sarvesh (CA Final Student & Service)   (67 Points)
Replied 30 June 2008

TO Thy GOD

Getting life is easier for those who do dummy my friend.Those who manage their articles alongwith it are hard to get a life.Anyways dint wanna offend you to over here but just apologising for offending people ina forum doesnt stop you or allow you to offend them.

Its this attitude of ours which has propogated this system in our fraternity.This is a matter of concern and I am happy that one guy took it out.I am sure he must have felt the burns and GOD forbid I hope you don't suffer the same.

All the Best!!!

Santosh (26 Points)
Replied 30 June 2008

Hi Friends,

Mixed reactions from all the sides...  I really agree with the experience and the term of 3yrs of articleship... (now 3.5yrs).

I want to Highlight few things which is atmost important.   If people are not practicising..  Getting into corporate world the hardship starts ups.   I am talking about the Average students like... and not super brains...

Let me start with our institute premises...

Campus interview :  The 1st they see is number of attempts. 2 Above 55% and above. 

You finish ur final exams before your term of 3yrs.  You have left out with lot time to decided on your career.

These days Corporates give training, even if your trained... I think everybody must be aware of it.

By doing Dummy you have time to do MBA /CS/ICWA  and other post graduation course/Computer course which is atmost important.

Dears Friends...  Let us come forward and set a uniform policy for all the students.   and more thing we will forward a mail to Ved Jain our ICAI President regarding Dummy articleship issue.     If you can give me his e-mail.  Kindly forward it to me.

Once again Thanks for all of you for give your value suggestion.  

Friends we have to have create revolution.

Regards

Santosh

Santosh (26 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

hi Guys,

Do you have VED JAIN E-mail id????

Let us make him aware of it.   In fine tuning the policy of articleship.

Rgs

Santosh

sarvesh (CA Final Student & Service)   (67 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

Yes..Its vedjain @ icai.org.

Thanks & Regards

Sarvesh

Parvathy (CA Final Student) (88 Points)
Replied 24 September 2008

Wat happened 2 d thread??

Hav u maild VEID JAIN..??

Aravind (CA-Final) (71 Points)
Replied 24 September 2008

The Institute has come up with a iron fist to overcome this problem. wot the institute has done is if someone has applied articleship as dummy and is working somewhere say XYZ ltd. and if he is entitled to Provident fund from XYZ ltd., then definitely his details will be available in PF authorities. So the institute is checking details of students pursuing articles with the PF details. In this way dummy articles are being found and are being debarred.

Vikram (CA) (158 Points)
Replied 07 October 2008

Dear Sntosh,

Have u sent any mail to our president or not?

You were right that in campus interview placement co. see ur academic record first and than ur experiance. if u have done ur articles from big 4 than only they consider u otherwise they just see how many attemps u have taken and ur %ge.

Purnima (student) (722 Points)
Replied 08 October 2008

m confused

Sweta Kalantri (12) (79 Points)
Replied 20 October 2008

dear arvind but what about yhose who just take dummy n sit at home....

CA Hemantkumar,M.COM,ACA,DISA,cVa. (Chartered Accountant) (98 Points)
Replied 02 November 2008

Its just an issue which is good for argument.One thing which u have to note is that those who opt for dummy articleship will also have lesser exposure to the workings.I request u not to Concentrate what others do.U just concentrate on ur study.

qarni (student) (1220 Points)
Replied 07 November 2008

Friends may i know where one can get dummy articleship in bangalore, delhi,hydrabad.mumbai,kolkata and others seperately.

can any one provide this????

2 Like

(Guest)

Hi Friends

can i take articleship from a job oriented ca, and this will be not effected my career.

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 14 November 2008

ha "dummy articles"

ya ofcourse dose students may get lot of time 2 study.but wat abt the xperience?

ha after completing he have to learn frm foundation which may cause sumwat guilty

CA Suri Kota (Assistant Manager @ EY) (955 Points)
Replied 14 October 2009

I believe this....Coz I am an example for this. I completed my articles but able to clear only one group in Finals. I am not able to get the leave from the employer for the first attempt in MAY. During Second attempt I was busy with the Audits which left me little time say about 10 days to prepare.

But my frnds who have taken dummy are CA qualifieds now and they are drawing lacs of remuneration. And moreover the during the Campus interviews, Companied are preferring the one who cleared in first attempt.

so wat for I did my aricles...? Is the ICAI's view only to provide campus only to the people who cleared in First attempt...? who bothers relly about the knowledge these days...? Wat matters is whether you are a CA or not? every one says that in future..dummies may face problem..

I can say  jus look at the present condition instead of looking at the future......?does it takes any considerable time to learn all the things for a Qualified CA.....

so.....i feel dummy is the best way..othawise ICAI has to regulate the practising members who are issuing dummies just by accepting money . now a days a CA charging Rs. 30000/- to issue a dummy...who's gonna stop them...?

prasenjit pal (Service) (51 Points)
Replied 12 March 2011

The Institute should be blamed for this continuation of THIS DUMMY Concept.The ICAI Should  have more representatives from Industries .the Institute must take stringent action againse Students & Members & they are to be blacklisted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: