Easy Office
LCI Learning

DT Paper

Page no : 3

CA Akshay Bhandari (Chartered Accountant) (37 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

The Paper was very unique... not like the typical paper whr u get MAT, Amendments,Assessment Procedures dominating the most part of the paper....

Todays paper looked easy, but it was not if you prepared based on past trends..... The paper seems familiar but was difficult... it depends on how well u recall what u have learned over the months.... certainly i din revise most of the topics which came today as i concentrated on MAT, Amendments,Assessment Procedures... 

And this was my 5th attempt (cleared grp 1 in 2009).. very dejected... this will be my last attempt watever be the result..

deepa (Accounts Manager) (75 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

wht is the answer of !1 (D) n 7 (B)

bhuvan_Agarwal (C.A.) (105 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

Cmmn akshay.. b +ve dnt gve up... i bet your knwldge mst b betta dn many of who appeared 2dy... dnt let things go lyk this.You hv toiled so mch...tym tstng ua patience.. n u mst'nt loose....

vishnu (ca final) (174 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

akshay good.please leave ca.its bekaar.

Replied 14 May 2011

Q.1 D 41 N 31 @ DEEPA

Rahul Gupta (CS,M.COM, CA FINAL) (252 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

paper was subjective to the learning of student.

jisne jo provision kiya ho aur aa gaya tp paper easy

nahi kiya aur aa gaya toh tough

but i think one can not learn and memorise whole course of dt.

(Guest)

its  was  the  easy  paper  just need to apply  mind  ...

(Guest)

q.1.a...  180 lks  tax  liablity   37.08   then  u need  to write  about  7.5%  surcharge 

and  option is  to purchases  the  remaing  26 % sahres  and  hold  for  8 years  no tax  liablity as it  dont  come as  transfer  for  capital  gain purpose 

Rahul Gupta (CS,M.COM, CA FINAL) (252 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

raam ji theory ke paper me mind apply karne se fayda ho jayega,

yahan to bina provision ke mind apply karke likhne se no. nahi milenge, dt me.

(Guest)

b.  refund  with one  120 days  after payment  of  intrest  penlaty and  tax 

c.  no  valutaion  office  can  ask  to submit  in case  of  the  value  provided  by assesss is  not correct 

but  cant  enforce his  on  oath 

d.  in  w  wife  in  case  of  marraige  persist  

in  case  dnt  then  in  net  wealth  of  w 

Replied 14 May 2011

PL xpln hw u gt magicl figure of 180

(Guest)

q..2.a  recovery of  dues  notice  to a  person  ,  ask  why  he  should not be tax  , give  him oppurtuinity  then  notice of  tax  amount   , assess  has  right to secure  against  non resident  and  then  finally  limitation cant  ask  more than  the  amount  specified in the  notice 

b. dtaa  to  aviod  double  tax  ,  to use  as  measure  to know trade  with  country and  get the  basic  details 

rate is  imp  in case  of  sec  90  91  and  92  transfer  pricing  unilateral  relief  u/s  91 

c.  all the  condition  no  transfer  for  3  years , same  share holding ,  51%  right ,  then  book value  transfers  

(Guest)

180  lks  

60+90+110+35=295  -90 =205  

considration  385  

so  385-205=  180  lks  

CA Fojan (Service) (36 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

hey raam pls check the clubbing question it is Ws Sons Minor son so clubbing with daughter in law n if marriage didnt subsit w's son

also for Slump sale u dont have to consider revaluation 

40+90+110+35-90 = 185

385-185=200

(Guest)

q.3.a  ramanand  cant  claim  both  either  of  10 (10c)  or  89  any  one is  possible 

b,   save  wild  life  if  main object  falls  under the  previwe  of  charitable  trust  

in  case  other  then  its  not  all income is  liable to tax  if  it  excceds  rs. 10 lks 

c.  eletrol  trust  95%  to be  distibuted  to  register  political party  under  the  rep. of  india  1929  act 

if  not  all the  income  /donation  received  are  chagable to tax 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: