Dream CA

CA Mani (Credit Analyst) (2814 Points)

29 October 2009  

Hiiii my friends , i wanna share one thing, we all are doing CA but sometimes we make permutation and combination in our mind  that if our CA course is like that than that will happen For E.g We sometimes think that

!  .If our articleship period will be 2 year in than it will be better

2. If our exposure will be 1 year in firm and 1 year wil be in company than

3. If there are some rights & Benefits to articles also against principal like right to safe and healthy work environment, right to receive proper training, right to join trade unions etc, sometimes we think like all are suffering so we should also suffer like its our destiny etc

4.If there is proper control of ICAI on its members regarding quaility of training they are providing means they should be accountable to ICAI for our training directly, although in our articleship form these things are mentioned but who takes it seriously because there is no control of ICAI

5 IF.Our stipend should be internationally comparable because they declare CA as internationally recognised professinal degree than why should not all be internationally comparable like wht the Apprentice of Institute of Chartered Accountant of England and Wales gets,

6.If there are more communication and managment skill techniques available to us so that we can be comparable to top B School graduates and our placement support than improves perhaps

I shared what i feel and think sometime , plzz u also share what u think and how we can improve our Dream CA ( perhaps in Dream)