Easy Office
LCI Learning

Download ISCA material for Nov'10 Exams

Page no : 2

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 30 July 2010

Announcement has been deleted

sorry friends i knew it for a long time 

i also filed a e sahayata query to icai which is posted below

so please follow the new ISCA Module now on 

regards

Grievance Status : Resolved.
Grievance Remark : Dear Student Revision of the study material is a continuous process of the Board of Studies. Not only ISCA, other study materials of Final are also revised and printed in March, 2010. Students should always read the latest module while appearing in the exam. Moreover, for the facility of the students, the soft copy of the module is also uploaded on the Institute website under BoS Knowledge Portal. The revised module is applicable for your Nov 2010 examination. All the best, Santosh K. Pandey Faculty

Your Grievance Details
Grievance No. ##########
Activity Reception
Region Northern
Name RAV KHANAL
Memebership/Registration No. #########
Grievance Type Students Counselors
Grievance

Respected Officials of ICAI

Our institute has issued a new study material on INFORMATION SYSTEM AND CONTROL AUDIT ( ISCA PAPER 6 OF CA FINAL NEW SYLLABUS )during the month of march 2010

this is infact a chnged module as we compare it with the one which we had received while we had registered for ca final new syllabus 

there is increase in content like practical problems on FLOW CHART and Decision tree and DFD's

also the content of various topics has been changed 

as u know that this is a pure theoritical subject the practical knowledge of which is really difficult to gain during our articleship 

i want to request you to make it clear as whether the exams of november 2010 and further shall be prepared with the new published book having broad contents or the one which we had reecived while we had registered for new syllabus final course

if it is the new published module which is about to be covered for examination i request you to please notify all the students regarding the same on the website of icai.

As in the present scenerio of 6% result even a single mark can turn the life of all of us this query is of high importance to all of us.

Grievance Date 26/07/2010
4 Like

CA Rahul Mittal (na) (253 Points)
Replied 30 July 2010

thanks RAVI 

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 30 July 2010

please follow this link 

i have uploaded the comparative view of both the new and old modules of ISCA

https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/isca-module-changed-now-declared-95798.asp

2 Like

CA Sharmi Goel (Assistant Professor) (118 Points)
Replied 30 July 2010

thanks alot!!!!

Anand (Chartred Accountant) (435 Points)
Replied 30 July 2010

When i inquired about the changes and its applicability for november 2010 exams from ICAI........this is the reply( through mail)  which i got from them.........

Dear Student

The module of ISCA was revised in March 2010 and this is applicable for your Nov 2010 exam. Although the syllabus is same but there are some changes in the contents. Therefore, you should study this revised module thoroughly without leaving any topic. For the facility of the students, the soft copy of the same is also hosted on the Institute's website under BoS Knowledge Portal.

You may procure the same through your branch/regional office. 

All the best,

Santosh K. Pandey
Faculty 

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Guidance ICAI <guidance @ icai.org> wrote:

bhavishya (Article) (43 Points)
Replied 30 July 2010

lot of thanks.......

chintan mehta (Chartered Accountant) (445 Points)
Replied 02 August 2010

hii..

what are the particular changes made in the module ...

have any one observed/ found it?????

udaybhanu (student) (56 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

hi frnd thanks a lot........

udaybhanu (student) (56 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

hi frnd thanks a lot........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :