Doubt b.com (ignou a&f)

kckinn (CA) (759 Points)

08 March 2013  

I enrolled for the B.Com (A & F) last june and am eligible to write exams in coming may. 

Can some one please tell me if I can write all foundation and electives together at one go. Or is it some other way.

Found this para in the prospectus which I am not able to interpret. Some one who has written the exams please tell :

"The University conducts term-end examination twice a year i.e., in June and December. You can take the

examination only after completion of the course. In the first year, you can take the examination of the foundation
courses in June and elective courses in June only, failing which you can take the same in December or June of
subsequent years within the total span of the programme. Similarly, in the case of second year courses, you can
take the examinations of the foundation courses in December and electives in June. Similarly in the 3rd year you
can appear in Electives and Application oriented couses only in June/December. These conditions are for the
year of enrolment. Whenever you are repeating examination you can appear either in December or June."