Easy Office
Easy Office

Don't encourage anyone to join in Chartered Accountancy!!!

Page no : 2

CA. Abhishek Sinha (Asst. Manager Finance & Accounts)   (79 Points)
Replied 05 June 2012

I completely disagree that opportunity are less. One should try well and prepared well. By doing CA Job will not come your way but you have to go .............. n i am sure you will get best one.............. Most of the students are not trying well or are aware how to try well. And Most of the candidates are not prepared well. If a company is ready to give job to Graduates, B.Coms, Mba, then why not CA. One have to catch....... I am writing as i was once newly qualified and also gone though same situation. But after getting opportunity well satisfied with my profession. Keep Trying..........

vijaya simha P (Auditor and Tax Consultant)   (39 Points)
Replied 05 June 2012

Can you please provide  more details with statistics ( if possible) .

reg.,

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 05 June 2012

Recent stats: 9pc of the freshers attending campus placement 2012 got job offers.........enjoyy

CA. Abhishek Sinha (Asst. Manager Finance & Accounts)   (79 Points)
Replied 06 June 2012

Earlier there were no placements and everybody has to fight for job. And if you look your seniors career today they are all at very senior positions. In my family a cousion qualified this year and he was also saying same things that there is no job. I told him to fight well. He was from patna and lastly got job in Pune in Credit Suisse. Now he is in Singapore sent for a project by his company. I thing such exposure in this very short time is very very great...........

Replied 06 June 2012

Trip to Singapore is for 1 year and during this period , they will be considered as trainees.

I too got selected in my first interview itself @ Campus @ TCS( though i am not happy working in the co; dont ask me why)..........................

charanteja.nsr (ACMA and BCOM) (818 Points)
Replied 06 June 2012

Originally posted by : Sushant Lohani

Trip to Singapore is for 1 year and during this period , they will be considered as trainees.

I too got selected in my first interview itself @ Campus @ TCS( though i am not happy working in the co; dont ask me why)..........................

ok thats fine ... but are u still in same job or joined somew here else  ? 

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 01 July 2012

No CA is unemployed , the recent passouts with more than one attempts are getting minimum salary of 9 lacs per annum , and others are earning in millions of rupees , one recent passout is getting 2.5 crore per annum and some CA s earning  many times more than that ( Billionaire Jhunjhunwala one more are  CA s )

Replied 05 July 2012

@ Charantejaa: I am still @ TCS....there's bond of 2 years....

@ Sanjay bhosle: U r writing ur designation as MD: does that stand for Mentally Disabled?

Most of the CA final clearants of May2011 nov2011 are at home. Only 9pc of the freshers attending Feb-March2012 campus got job offers;and among them avg salary was not not even 6lcpa...........TCS:5.75Lcpa; Infosys: 7.25lcpa; Wipro:8lcpa............. Companies like ITC , with 13.7 lcpa took only 3-4 students (vacancy was 30)....... 

/forum/ca-placement12-share-names-of-cos-coming-2-ur-centre-189342.asp

/forum/campus-2012-why-didn-t-itc-fill-its-vacancies--196317.asp

/forum/shocking-video-from-ca-campus-placements-2012-sad-193183.asp

/forum/are-there-no-employment-or-under-employment-of-fresh-ca--196981.asp

/forum/why-are-salaries-dropping-for-cas-of-late--189831.asp

/forum/horrible-results-of-recent-icai-campus-placement-programme--200551.asp

Even the Nov2010 batches are not getting that much salary..........9lacs starting salary, stop dreaming!!!

Gaurav Kashyap (Article Assistant) (47 Points)
Replied 26 August 2012

Sushant Lohani, links provided by you are simply horrible...........

Please tell WHAT IS THE SOLUTION???? How can we secure our future???? What extra need to do???

Replied 22 October 2012

Introspect dear............What do you think is a solution?

U need to take bitter medicine to cure a deadly ailment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: