EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Does failing students intntionly incriz valu of CA?(stats)

Page no : 2

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 23 January 2010

even a would be CCM has lamented that the results of the icai has been inconsistent and hinted that there are some sort of upward (in 2007,2006,2008) and downward(2009) scaling of marks in CA exams

vikram (student) (184 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

i suggest those students who havs got less then 15 marks in any of the papers to apply for answer paper under RTI act.one who has attempted the question papers fully will score not less than 20.i suspect a conspiracy of malpractice on the part of the institute.one of my friends have got 10 marks in MAFA.this is absolutely absurd.that UPA rascal has to be punished.why cant they make the question papers tough if they insist upon quality rather than destroying the ,orale of students who have wholeheartedly put on effort to clear the exams.i think this the beginning of the end of this profession.arrogance can be tolerated toonly some extent.this is too much

Sanjay (CA Final n CS Final) (324 Points)
Replied 26 January 2010

There is some sort of restructuring required in CA curricullum. Provide us Campus, quality faculties,develope inter-personal skills if u really want high standard. Institute( bole to UPA & esteemed ICAI)  has set a very very very.................................... high standard for qualifying in CA Final. But are they equally honest in providing the means & infrastructure for that quality?????????????????????????????????

The Answer is Big NO.

We students are left to struggle with between CA's & Coaching centres in search of exellence .

Let us for a second assume the declining result show that quality of student is really not upto the expectation of ICAI. Then kindly provide answer who is responsible. Why will we suffer? Does ICAI is not in any way responsible? Plz dont play wid our carrier.

Sanjay (CA Final n CS Final) (324 Points)
Replied 26 January 2010

There is some sort of restructuring required in CA curricullum. Provide us Campus, quality faculties,develope inter-personal skills if u really want high standard. Institute( bole to UPA & esteemed ICAI)  has set a very very very.................................... high standard for qualifying in CA Final. But are they equally honest in providing the means & infrastructure for that quality?????????????????????????????????

The Answer is Big NO.

We students are left to struggle with between CA's & Coaching centres in search of exellence .

Let us for a second assume the declining result show that quality of student is really not upto the expectation of ICAI. Then kindly provide answer who is responsible. Why will we suffer? Does ICAI is not in any way responsible? Plz dont play wid our carrier.

1 Like

renuka kadge (CA Final Student) (148 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

i truely agree with Sanjay

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: