Do not loose heart if you are jobless CA

CA Bhargav (Chartered Accountant) (698 Points)

21 June 2013  

Do not loose heart. This story is for every one who is not much happy with CA course & / or CA as a profession for being unemployed.

Let me share my story with every one here.

I started my articleship in 2006 and appeared for 1st attempt in Nov 2008. I failed in that. I was doing a clerk job since from April 2002 to support my family for finance.. I appeared for final exams for 5 attempts and wasted all money of my father. My father is a retired employee (retired in 1998).

Nothing much left for me. I was working in KPO company for 16,000/- p.m. from 2010. I requested them to grant me exam leave for 12 days for May 2012 attempt. They said they will think over it.

On a 2nd day of next week I got a call from my company " Your sevices are no longer required hence kindly resign and collect your full and final payment."

I was crying like anything. There was no source of Income. Just Pension of Rs. 3000/- of my father. (Medical expenses of my mother per month was 2200/-) I did not slept for a single night and I studied hard for my final attempt in May 2012. By the god's grace and my hard work I scored enough to pass out.

I waited for 6 months to get a decent job for atleast 20,000/- p.m. salary but I couldn't find anyone. I got engaged just because I had CA degree. But I was under severe pressure that how will I marry when there is no source of income?? I was hopeless completely. No sleeps in the nights and tention was building day by day.

I had faith in God and I tried so hard to get a Job atleast for survival. There was a food problem and medical issues for that I was having short of money (Bank Balance of Rs. 9,642/-) ....

I prayed to the God " Almighty God, Let me have a chance to live in this world. I am left with no hope. Please award me atleast a job in which I can earn and run my family. Or else I will be left with no option but to leave this world."

i just mailed to a CA firm on that night and I got a call from them in the next morning. I thought they might be looking for Audit assistant for which ordinarily they pay 10,000/- p.m. I was happy and comfortable with that. I went to their office and they intorduced me to a Chairman of a group company named Lakshya Group of Companies. I was not asked for expected salary and they straight a way offered me a package of Rs. 7,00,000/- p.a. I was surprised and had no word to express what has just happened.

Today I am so happy with my family and wife and also to be a member of CA freternity. It was just a faith, my ability and patience for a right time to come that helped me to be alive today with a great future ofcourse.

So please do not loose heart and keep working hard. Your destiny will take you to your dream destination.......

CA Bhargav Dave

Group Financial Controller,

Lakshya Group of Companies.

e-mail: cadavebhargav @ yahoo.com