Easy Office
Easy Office

dnt feel lyk studyin now

Page no : 2

nilesh (rererere) (178 Points)
Replied 05 September 2009

start meditation in the morning....it will help u a lot lot lot....i know u will not do it...

but try it will be helpful.believe me

CA Tushar (Practice) (45 Points)

Hey dont loose heart sanchita your final attempt will remain same so just give your best n as it is said na "girte hai sher maidane jang mein vo bhi kya khaak girenge jo ghutne ke bal chale"

anany goel (student) (119 Points)

its a normal feeling.....so dont worry tht much...no1 feels like studyng the same buks agn....whts imp is tht u dont take 2 much of tension....make a timetable and daily take out 1or 2 hrs for ur leisure time....this will help u in being relaxed.....

(Guest)

I ALREADY GAVE 4 ATTEMPTS.........................FOR PE-2 EXAMS......

IN EACH EXAMS ..................I REMAINED WITH 6 TO 7 MARKS IN AGGREGATE TO PASS THE EXAMS.

BUT STILL................I AM GOING TO GIVE MY 5th attempt...................

IF U R SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR CAREER.................DO YOUR STUDY.............

LOOK AT YOUR FUTURE DEAR..................

NOT PRESENT....................

IF U STUDY TODAY....................NO MATTER HOW MANY ATTEMPTS U TRY...........BUT U WILL GET BENEFITTED IN YOUR FUTURE...........

I ALSO FIND VERY DIFFICULT TO STUDY THOSE BOOKS AGAIN & AGAIN................BUT WHEN I LOOK AT MY PARENTS EYES...............I SAID TO MYSELF:

"ONE DAY U  WILL DEFINITELY GOING TO BECOME A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT.................."

I ORDER MYSELF........"RAHUL,,,,,,,,,,,WORK HARD"

U HAVE TO ACHIEVE YOUR AIM..........

JUST DO IT.............

BEST OF LUCK

1 Like

Keerthana Priya (CA Final (New)) (90 Points)

Thats a great idea Vamshi ji.. I am going to try it hereafter.. Thanks re..!!

charanteja.nsr (ACMA and BCOM) (818 Points)
Replied 06 September 2009

even sachin tendulkar dint scored 100 in his first match ................. plz dont loose confident u cleared group one be happy and continue the journey of second group ............friend  i lost both groups ............ but i started ............ preaparation............. all the best for ur second group.......... tanx friend good day..........

CA Manasa (CA) (1479 Points)

Thanks Rohit for ur support.............

C.A Saurabh Jain (CA ) (164 Points)

Hey Sanchita...

U know i gave my first and ofcourse ma best attempt in last november 2008 pcc exams and i also managed to get clear 1st group and fell short by 8 marks in aggregate and i gt 292 igot more than 40 also in all the subjects but then loosing hope does not comes up in the dictionary of professionals i set down again with high spirits and this time i easily cleared the second group...just remember the hard work that u had done till now will show in the next exams .... rewise what u had done and cover yourweaknesses which may be very less...make yourself feel good about the better times to be come and i am sure you will be having a blast in next results like i am right now...just dont loose hope and try to give your best shot again.

sanchita (student) (337 Points)

thnx evry1..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: