Easy Office
Easy Office

Discussion on service tax ca final - can anyone join now?

Page no : 21

Yogita (Partner) (434 Points)
Replied 24 September 2012

You can start with Basic concepts if you feel Low, & if you are good at them then you can start with Capital gains, & one thing keep noted that whatever Topic you are studying also Finish the case laws of that Topic simaltanoesly so that it becomes more clear & also by the time you are finished with the subject, you will just have been finished with the case laws also & you wont even know How that you finished case laws

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 24 September 2012

shall we start capital gains today wht u say in a forum we will start?

Replied 25 September 2012

Ohhhh Madhavi, You say & I will start it for you answering your queries.

Tell me how CG starts from which section & ends where

Ohhh Madhavi You start the your questions & I will answer, but first tell me CG starts with which section & ends where ?

it starts with sec 45 and ends with 55A

What is 45 & what is 55A

sec 45 is charging section of capital gains and sec 55A is reference to valutaion officer

sec 45 is charging section of capital gains and sec 55A is reference to valutaion officer

What is 55A Conditions when 55A can come in action ?

let us start a new topic of dt in forum. let us discuss there

When can 55A be excercised. ? Also if you are sitting with the Book Pls keep it away & gv spontaneous answers, Dont worry if they are wrong I will correct you, But then it will make you more confident

Ok you can start it with the Title Discuss DT

in ascertaining the FMV of a cpial asset for computing the cpital gains, the AO may refer the aluation of hte capital asset to a VO in the following cases:

a. where the value registered by the assessee is less than the FMV of the asset

b. where the AO is of the opinion that the FMV of hteasset exceeds the value of the asset as claimed by the assess by more than 15% or by more than 25000 which ever is less.

M just Fed up with CACLUB it keeps on showing forum flooding & things like that & is become very slow to operate

No madhavi What you are telling is more about Wealth tax but for I tax the Imp part here is that the Assessee must have declared the value of consideration which is Less then the value of 50C ( guideline / stamp duty valuation ) & also must not have challenged the said in court, then only the AO can Invoke his powers & jurisdiction in referring the matter to the VO

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: