EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Discussion on service tax ca final - can anyone join now?

Page no : 19

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 22 September 2012

That means the person who stores at ware house is not taxable.  but when he is second delaer who takes credit of cenvat pl expalin this point

Udit Gupta (CA Final Student) (352 Points)

When goods are stored in a warehouse without payment of duty, then the duty liability is on the person who stores the goods.

Yogita (Partner) (434 Points)

Bittuji Then what happens with imports spcl Customs Duty ?. Bittu 2nd stg dealer purchases from Mfctr & sells further. He can claim Cenvat then he charges excise & if he does not claim Cenvat then he will endorse his Invoice that Cenvat not claimed & further passed to the purchaser. Check the provision dear

Madhavi see I have answered this for Bittu. If your query is clear its OK else tell me I will explain in still another way to you to understand

if a person who is neitehr manufacturer nor peoducer of excisable goods but only store scuh goods in a warehouse he is not laibale to excise duties but as u said secon delaer i didn't get this. pl explain

tell me warehouse point of view the second dealer concept?

(Guest)

dear but second stage delar only pass credit see the invoice practicaly in excis they clear cut mention in cenvat credit rule second stage delar only passes credit ask your principle if any practicle any second stage delar who claim cenvat credit

Hey Madhavi / Guptaji / Poojaji / Bittuji

Some good Video lecture is just posted on VAT by castudiesforum.com  some member. I was watching it. It seems good to understand VAT conceptually in detail

the link was given in the forum of cci. go through that pooja

Pooja here is the Link for you. enter it in the address bar & you will start with the VDO Lecture

https://vimeo.com/49909503

ok bye yogesh, bittu, gupta, pooja . see you tommorrow . good night

Bittuji Read the CENVAT Credit Rules proerly.

Rule 2(5) – A dealer who purchase goods from a first stage dealer is known as second stage dealer.

Dealer of any subsequent stage after second stage cannot issue CENVATable invoice.

1 Like

OK Madhavi but do see that VAT Vdo your concepts should get cleared. I was watching that just now its good

Bittuji I think u are getting confused between Secoond Stage Dealer and Input Service Distributor.

(Guest)

cenvat credit manufactere only can take then all first stage and second stage delaer bcome manufacterer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: