EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Discussion on service tax ca final - can anyone join now?

Page no : 16

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 21 September 2012

Yogesh sir every one comes for discussion only and even tommorrow bittu creates new forum for costing u have to come . no killing nothing has to come thats all.

(Guest)

aisa kuch nahi hai yogeshji i am enjoy your disscustion and i am not ask qustion

Yogita (Partner) (434 Points)

Madhavi you have made 2 quest together.

Adj auth means the auth decidein or giving its Jurisdiction on the matter of demand of Exc duties.Penalty etc  It can be the CE Officers,Sec 11A & matters relating to confiscation & penalty are decided by Comm of CE Sec 33

Udit Gupta (CA Final Student) (352 Points)

Dutiability of Waste & Scrap:

Circular No: 904/24/2009 has clarified that waste like dross, skimmings, bagasse, residues, refuse etc., will be subject to excise duty w.e.f 10-5-2008. Waste and scrap to be dutiable must be
- Marketable
- Movable
- Manufactured and
- Mentioned in Tariff.

what is the answer for pooja question  is that gupta is correct or any dicussion relating to that because there is question of nil rate and 8% tariff whcih we have to go for HSN. am i right?

Hey madhavi be sure I will be there to answer all the questions & I hope you have been liking the answers & finding them to the point. & Poola which is that forum where you have seen the VAT lectures ? pls gv that link to me & madhavi also as it could help her as she is a BSC student come to CA & we should welcome her & help her become a CA

Yes Guptaji is to be correct

(Guest)

what is meaning of factory

Factory means any place where any process connected with the production of any excisable goods is carried out but excludes salt

(Guest)

salt is inclded in manufatre defination but not included in factory 

Friends discuss amongst yourself I will be back in few minute. as madhavi is still googling

No bittu Salt is not included

Hey Pooja Thanks but is it on the same lines like this club forum & is it a paid ?

(Guest)

salt is not exccisable

discuss rawmaterial supplier can be treated as manufacturer and any exceptions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: