EASYOFFICE

Discuss May 2008 exams..

Page no : 3
(Guest)

pe 2 a/c paper was tough, costg/FM paper was dam easy

(Guest)

pe 2 a/c paper was tough, costg/FM paper was dam easy

(Guest)
Hi Folks, How did the costing and MICS go?? Was it easy? Was 1st group real easy.

(Guest)

i have attanded only 5 question in Acc PE2 i have and SES i have copied with one of my frd sitting before me Trading account only  and i have not did any aworking on it also

and rest 5 question also i have attanded all 1/2 answwer only

please tell me can i pass clear this accounts paper

i need u people help plz

manjula (Articles Asst) (641 Points)
Replied 08 May 2008

Hi frd

i need your help

i have attaned all question in accounts paper but i was abale to give only 1/2 answer for all the question except Q6 and Question for Banking and insurence in Q6 i have lest 2 marks

and in SES i have copied with person sitting before me only Trading and p\l account but i hv not done any working on that account

i have attaned all the question with 1/2 correxct only

vickey (student) (22 Points)
Replied 08 May 2008

madam good afternoon i m student of cpt wht i want to asking about cpt is going to finished after bcom we preparing for ca

Replied 08 May 2008

madam good afternoon i m student of cpt wht i want to asking about cpt is going to finished after bcom we preparing for ca

Replied 08 May 2008

PLS SEND ME MAIN TOPIC ABOUT CPT ACCOUNTING, CONTRACT LAW 1972 ,ECONOMICS  PLS SEND WHT STUDY BY ME OR NOT PLS

Replied 08 May 2008

PLS SEND ME MAIN TOPIC ABOUT CPT ACCOUNTING, CONTRACT LAW 1972 ,ECONOMICS  PLS SEND WHT STUDY BY ME OR NOT PLS

Ankit Jain (student) (32 Points)
Replied 09 May 2008

auditing and law paper were simle short n sweet

the format for information technology paper was changed in sense CAAT was never asked for maore rhan 5 marks this time it was for 10 marks , similarly database and excel were never asked together this time they were

also the flow chart was tough and lenthy

wanted ju one clarification whether a counter would be used in the flowchart or no

KAAPIL (COACHING ) (11717 Points)
Replied 09 May 2008

Overall upto today's Tax Papers in CA Final all papers are very good. The students must have had a treat in writing after good preparation. In PEII all the papers were comparatively easy to last attempt.

D (S) (40 Points)
Replied 09 May 2008

Law paper was easy

(Guest)

all ca final papers pattern changed... was this ca final tax paper whats the use to study could not answer becoz never though such paper would ever come

Siva Kumar (Student) (963 Points)
Replied 09 May 2008

PE-2 Account paper was tough.

Priyanka M. Solanki. (CA Final Student) (115 Points)
Replied 09 May 2008

Please mail me CA Final Papers of May 2008 Attempt on

solankipriyanka85 @ rediffmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: