Easy Office
LCI Learning

DIRECTOR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER AND ITS COMPLEXITIES

Page no : 2

Zarra.Belal.Nomani (CS Final B.com CA Final.)   (167 Points)
Replied 08 May 2014

still even after entering name and dob ,i cant find my din no ,as the company is yet to be incorporated i am finding it difficult to get din no , plz help me out  name on pan amituddin ali fathers name akbar ali  dob 09/04/1978 

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=34318&offset=2

Replied 08 May 2014

i have forgotten my din &  even after entering name and dob ,i cant find my din no ,as the company is yet to be incorporated i am finding it difficult to get din no , plz help me out  name on pan amituddin ali fathers name akbar ali  dob 09/04/1978 

Replied 08 May 2014

i have forgotten my din &  even after entering name and dob ,i cant find my din no ,as the company is yet to be incorporated i am finding it difficult to get din no , plz help me out  name on pan amituddin ali fathers name akbar ali  dob 09/04/1978 

Vandana J Doshi (Practising Company Secretary)   (12562 Points)
Replied 09 May 2014

Govindaraj ji,

MCA offers a service for PAN-DIN verification on its site....you can check that directly for the same.

Vandana J Doshi (Practising Company Secretary)   (12562 Points)
Replied 09 May 2014

@ zarra---i think your DIN is 06844858...you can conform the same by creating a ID at the MCA portal....then login...select companies in which a person is a director---give your name...and check....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: