Direct tax classes

K . Suneta (practice) (41 Points)

26 August 2011  

Dear  students,

This is an opportunity for those who always had a dream of having 60+ marks in Direct taxation but end up having marks in 40’s or sometimes see failur coz of only this subject.

With respect to all the senior teachers have you ever thought we study Taxation from IPPC level, we take coaching of DT from the best teacher in CA final , devote maximum time in studiyng and revising it. In examination we have one holiday some times 2. Then whts the reason that in the past 10 years we have lowest result in DT only. If we check out the data’s from past 10 years we can see max students either loose group or overall total coz of DT.

Have you ever thought why?????????? Where we lacking!!!!!!!!!

Well we have the ans and we have solution as well.

Introduction :-  Myself   CA  K.SUNETA  practicing into Direct taxation . Have unoffically guided students facing same problem and helpd them to have exemption in DT. On there demand and request have decided to teach.

This would be my first batch but i am not new to it but certainly i can do somthing only with you guys support. I knw many can not rely on newcomer but every big teacher was once a new comer n had not succeded if not got you guys support.

I knw one thing there is always some people who can dare to do different and i am looking for those who can dare and want to write a success story to their book of life.

We ll be covering every part as per insti sylabus but yes will focus as per exam pattern.the details regarding class is underwritten.

BATCH

TIMING

VENUE

FEE

REG DATE

MWF/TTS

05PM-09PM

LAXMI-NAGAR

6,500/-

29TH AUGUST

I request students please give it a thought you can be CA in just first , very first attempt. We assure this class worth taking risk.

Classes will start from December First week and end by March.

Note : 

1.       You have a chance to score highest in DT in mine very first batch.

2.       We have compulsory online test series at the end of january as well mid of march and this is completely free of charge. Answersheets and your papers will be mailed after checking for your guidance

3.       For inquiries contact 9716818044