DIN last name complication

Ranjeet (NIL) (26 Points)

11 October 2011  

Hi all,

I am new member to this group. Me an my friend we both have DIN number & digital signature as well. While I associate my Friend DIN number on https://llp.gov.in:8080/llpfo/app/?wicket:interface=:1:::: with first name ROHTASH (as the DIN was created wtih First Name Only). System ask me for Last name as its menditory. I tried to PUT ROHTASH SINGH as first and last name. The system says the Name error is there. While generating DIN number of My friend ROHTASH I attached the Affidavit as well for last name. I talked about this problem with my CA he stated that the DIN will take only that name which is there on PANCARD. He stated that only solution is to get a new pan card with ROHTASH SINGH as my friend name on PANCARD.

But what is the use of Affidavit when I have to get NEW PAN CARD with COMEPTE NAME. 

Even new PAN card has some complecation. All the ID PROOF documents has his father name as SURAJPAL SINGH and his name as ROHTASH. How would it be possible to get new pan card with ROHTASH SINGH as his name.

I know I made it quite confusing, but I only want to ask two question.

1. Do my friend need to have NEW PANCARD with ROHTASH SINGH or the existing PANCARD which has his name as ROHTASH would do.

2. If I don'y need to have NEW PANCARD then how would I be able to get DIN -4 form filled with SINGH as his last name. CA also says its complicated as DIN-4 FORM validate the name from PANCARD DATABASE so its not possible to get to change to ROHTASH SINGH from ROHTASH as mentioned in his PANCARD.

Please Please help me on this

Ranjeet Singh Chauhan 9213284009

ranjeet.chauhan2 @ gmail.com