EASYOFFICE

Diff between "Rebat Claim " and CT-1 Bond in Export

Page no : 2
(Guest)

When manufracturer is entield to service tax credit in respect of transport of goods by road

OFFICESELVA (Service) (515 Points)
Replied 25 May 2008

From 01/03/2008 onward, there is no question of availing cenvat credit on GTA.

(Guest)

we are manufracture .

if  we clear goods under CT1,would there excise duty be mention in invoice

OFFICESELVA (Service) (515 Points)
Replied 13 July 2008

Yes. Mention CT1 No. and date also in the invoice.

Vijay K. Agrawal (Service) (608 Points)
Replied 14 July 2008

Originally posted by :OFFICESELVA
" you have to written the CT 1 No. on the invoice and the amount of duty foregone. "

(Guest)

please know about the CT-1 bond and what types of documents required for obtaining the CT-1 Bond from Central Excise Authorities

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

we have obtained IEC and FIEO registration. we would like to merchant export business. We are not excise registered. We have obtained the export order from cyprus to export stainless steel iems. We will purchase stainless steel semi finished material with excise duty payment. we will then process it from another manufacturing unit. what will be excise procedure for export ? . can we make excise duty payment and ask for rebate. Or can with execute any bond ( pls specify ) and export without making of excise duty payment and submit proof of shipment and cancell the bond.

Sir, We request you to guide us on ths issue. 

Thanks & regards

sagar patkar

(Guest)

Dear sir please defind EOU

(Guest)

Tell me about A R E 1 form . and whether it is required in case of supply of goods by an eou to DTA

(Guest)

Pl. Clarify about Freight Before Excise & Freight After Excise

(Guest)

What is the procedure for removing goods under Form CT-3

Please tell me what are the necessary papers required and what are the taxes applicable for Export Orientent Unit.

Matter most urgent.

anjana

RAKESH KUMAR (Excise Officer) (33 Points)
Replied 19 September 2012

Please also tell me how CT-1 Bond work?
Would you pl. tell me the procedure of the CT-1 & CT-2, whether in case of the CT-1 the Form ARE1 is required or not. And in which case the CT-2 comes under activity.

pramod vials mane (H R Manager and Excise Export)   (23 Points)
Replied 13 October 2012

Sir,

Manufacturer can issue CT-1 form on behalf of Merchant Exporter ?

Thanks

Pramod

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 13 October 2012

Originally posted by : pramod vials mane

Sir,

Manufacturer can issue CT-1 form on behalf of Merchant Exporter ?

Thanks

Pramod

NO 

B-1 Bond and CT-1 is the responsibility of exporter, manufacturer has to execute the clearance against such CT-1 under supervision of his range officer under ARE-1 cover issued by exporter.

if the export is executed by manufacturer himself i.e manufacturer exporter, then he has option to execute B-1/CT-1 or in consolidated mode, LUT, 

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 14 October 2012

Originally posted by : Rakesh Kumar Rana

Please also tell me how CT-1 Bond work?
Would you pl. tell me the procedure of the CT-1 & CT-2, whether in case of the CT-1 the Form ARE1 is required or not. And in which case the CT-2 comes under activity.

CT-1/2 is the credit transfer instrument obtained by exporter from the excise, in favor of the manufacturer.

ARE-1 is master document , under which duty rebate can be claimed, or goods can be cleared under CT-1/2 .on without payment of duty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: