DHOONDTE REH JAOGE (HINDI MOVIE) ---- A KICK ON OUR PROFESSI

Deepak (18 Points)

09 March 2009  

DHOONDTE REH JAOGE (HINDI MOVIE) ---- A KICK ON OUR PROFESSION

Respected President and all professional colleagues.

This letter is as my objection on role (Anand Pawar , CA) playing by Kunal Khemu in the latest hindi movie Dhoondte reh jaoge by Ronie Screwvala as Producer and Umesh Shukla as Director.

In this movie the lead character of movie Kunal Khemu is playing a role of Chartered Accountant but unsuccessful.

I have objections on certain dialogue and presentation in this movie, as i think it is a kick on our dignity and most respected profession.

Like in one seen one character of movie called CA( Kunal Khemu) as MUNIM. I object on this word as MUNIM and CA is not comparable at all.

Moreover in other seen of movie one senior of Kunal Khemu told him to sign on certain documents. Which is rejected by Kunal Khemu and due to this his senior fired him out of company( no doubt it is CA firm doing unethical work).

In another seen Kunal Khemu, gives advice to Paresh Rawal to create a Pvt. Ltd. co for 100 Crore Fraud. And he himself involve in that fraud. Which causes imprisonment of one year to him and Paresh Rawal.

My question is to respected President and Vice President and all professional colleagues regarding is this the status of a Chartered Accountant?

Which involves in a scam, to be called as Munim or fired out by his senior when he refused to sign on any wrong document????????