EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Don't fear criticism

Page no : 2

CA Prashant Gupta (DGM (F & A)) (14068 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Thanks to all for your comments

(Guest)

The allegation levelled by Mr Rahul Virani against Mr Prashanth Gupta was absolutely baseless with inappropriate assumptions for analysis. I have requested the admin to look into the matter of Vaibhav. My personal view regarding this issue is posted here:

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=241938&offset=1#.UThjjDccWd0

I hope the admin will pronounce its official judgement and end this issue.

2 Like

Anitha Rajeswari N ( Student) (357 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

very nice1

thanku 

keepsharing

1 Like

(Guest)

Fear of Criticism, is the major obstacle.. on the path of success.., Its so natural.. to every human,

when we get a thought of doing some action, the next immediate thought will be.. what will be the consequences.. what will be people's reaction... This fear is good upto certain limit.. and if our actions are criticised with good intention, then we must accept it.,  it helps us to do better planning and achieve our target..,  and we should never allow this fear to cross its limits and turn into negativity and discouragement...

But our main aim must be the good results... not the favourable reactions of people.. 

Keep doing what you want, what you wish to do, as long as it has right purpose, and doesnt hurt others.., As long as we are right..., we have every right to put our ideas into action,

Thanks for the Nice topic and the message.. Prashantji...

1 Like

CA Bhargav Nathwani (CA in Practice) (8307 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Originally posted by : Je t`aime.

Above account "Nikita" is also one of the dummy account used to distribute thanks as per analysis by Mr. Rahul Virani.

Is it true Prashant sir ??

No No Its not fack account ..she is real and also in Totalca.com.... Stop this anlysis...

Beet gayi wo baat gayii..!

(Guest)

Yeah even i agree Mr.Rahul virani;s analysis found correct  in case of Mr. Vaibhav j and also supported by many top members including ankur Garg sir becoz even his account was used to thank vaibhav j 's account.

@ Prashant sir,

I asked that question to you becoz rahul virani mentioned nikata's account as fake one created to distribute thanks to top five thanked members .

Am happy if nikita is not fake account.!

Replied 07 March 2013

Originally posted by : Je t`aime.

Yeah even i agree Mr.Rahul virani;s analysis found correct  in case of Mr. Vaibhav j and also supported by many top members including ankur Garg sir becoz even his account was used to thank vaibhav j 's account.

@ Prashant sir,

I asked that question to you becoz rahul virani mentioned nikata's account as fake one created to distribute thanks to top five thanked members .

Am happy if nikita is not fake account.!

all other accounts are also real. please check with more correct assumptions

like date of creation of account, contribution to CCi etc

it will help to get true and correct Ans

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Very nice thread with nice presentation. It is really good to observe such meaningful post.

Thanks for sharing sir.yes

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Request you all to please move on....

Thanks

3 Like

Replied 07 March 2013

Thanks Mr. Ankur Garg

your words have a lot value for me

CA Ayush Agarwal (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (27186 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Dear All My CCI Family Members,

Pls Stop Thinking For Such Scams and Fake.

Be Concentrate on Your Growth and Future.

Take Positive and Avoid Negative Things.

I Don't Think Nikita Account is Fake.

Pls Avoid replying Any Such Comments.

@ Prashant:- Pls Concentrate on Your Business, and Avoid replying on any such comment which make you feel bad.

2 Like

Komal Thakur (CA Final) (925 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Wat has happened to CCI??? in ecery post people start discussing bout fake account fake accounts fake accounts only........ dis is getting something really disturbing... stop it all guys.... y dont we all behave lyk proffesnls?? please cut this crap... and talk sensiblly...

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ dats a request... dnt let our profsn CA down by talking lyk dis everywhere...

2 Like

Replied 07 March 2013

and yaa if you cant talk in context of the post... then dnt... let the others have the discussion boout it and put their ideas frwrd.. u guys are messing aroound everywhere and everyone who wishes to talk bout the post is nt being able to discuss that....

REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST!!!

Replied 07 March 2013

And prashant sir... ur post is very nyc... thats true "dnt fear criticism" be urself... dats quite motivating as always.... keep it up... yes

regards...

1 Like

DEEPA VYAS (CA ) (2039 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Nice post.........

Photo

3 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: