EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Graduates direct entry 2 ca-ipcc officially announced (icai)

Page no : 6

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 11 August 2012

Originally posted by : RAJESHJHA

hi frnd,

this time i m very confused. i have registered in ipcc at june 2009 . as per icai ipcc regn is valid 3 years.

and i have to re registration of ipcc. when i go to ipcc i am not graduates. but this time i am graduates. i have to re registration. so as per icai announcement can i start articleship after re- registration of ipcc.

rajeshjha

Please put this query @ www.icai.org/help (if you have not already did it)!

Piyush Goel (Sr. ERP Finance Consultant)   (91 Points)
Replied 12 August 2012

Hello Friends,

Just wants to know, what is the new rule for Articleship for those studends who are going to join directly into IPCC ? i.e. can we do it after IPCC or what??

Best Regards,

Piyush Goel

JAFARHUSSAIN (student cwa) (28 Points)
Replied 13 August 2012

I am a Commerce Graduate with 57% in B.Com 2010 Alagappa university

My Question here is
1) Can I appear for IPCC directly under the NEW rules announced on 2nd August, 2012?
2) If yes can I register for  both group with articles?

Ashwini (Accountant) (23 Points)
Replied 13 August 2012

Hi Sir, wanted to know when can we apply for ipcc exam 

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 15 August 2012

@  Piyush Goel & JAFARHUSSAIN:

" A candidate who has been exempted from passing Common Proficiency Test under sub-regulation (1A) of regulation 25D and enrolled for the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course shall be eligible to appear in the  examination on completion of nine months of practical training under regulation 50"

@  Ashwini

Your question is not clear. However, registration for IPCC is open throught out the year. But  if a graduate  registers into IPCC directly and commences his Articlship on or before February 1, 2013 by claming exemption from CPT, he will be eligible to appear for his IPCE in November, 2013. In order to eligible to appear in May, 2013, he should have commenced his Articleship on or before August 1, 2012 (which is not possible, as it is already past)

Ankit Gupta (Learner) (1557 Points)
Replied 17 August 2012

where are the forms for this new IPCC(exemption to Graduates), i went to institute and they said me to download the same from the website www.icai.org. 
and when i countered them by saying that the said form for graduates direct entry into IPCC is not available, they din't replied at all. 
any one having any idea when are the form for this gonna be distributes? 
and as per the announcemnt being made as on 16th august 2012, form should be distributed in all regional offices by 17th august 2012(i.e., today). 
revert soon 

gurmeet singh (Accounts Manager) (22 Points)
Replied 19 August 2012

Sir I want to know that if I got 50 persent in bcom and 78 persent in pg mba finance then are exempted from cpt course please provide me the reply

RAJARSHI (CA-Finalist Entrepreneur )   (574 Points)
Replied 19 August 2012

Hi..I am a B.Com graduate from Calcutta University with 73% marks ..i wrote Group-1 exam of  IPCC in may ,2012 but  couldn't clear it  ...I have completed my ITT but Orientation is left...my question is that can I start  Articleship if I pay the conversion fee and complete my Orientation program..please reply..

Vimal (Acnt) (22 Points)
Replied 22 August 2012

I got direct entry in PE-2 on the basis of B.com (53.33%). Then converted to IPCC. But couldn't clear any grp. Am i eligible in newly announced direct entry sceme, to start my articleship? May i get any relexation? Should i appear in my nov12 attempt ? Please help...

Manoj Kumar (ACCOUNTANT) (43 Points)
Replied 23 August 2012

hi i am student of ipcc and given both gruop at nov 2012,my friend passed b.com with 62% and MBA WITH 70%,he had registred himself for CPT exams.i wants to know that he has elgible for direct ipcc exams?

kindly help

regards

manoj

RAJESH RANJAN JHA (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (251 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

I WANT TO SAY THAT  PLEASE SEE THAT ICAI ANNOUNCEMENT OF 16 AUG WHICH GIVES THE DETAILS FOR IPCC EXISTING AND GRADUATES CANDIDATES.

REGARDS

RAJESHJAH

Sai Santosh M (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (26 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

I have registered for IPCC under direct entry to IPCC on 30th August 2012 and also registered for Article registration 4th September, but at that time I have not received my SRO number, by not filling my SRO number only I sent my Article registration form to ICAI chennai. Now (i.e., 7th November) I received my SRO number but I didn't get any article confirmation till date, 

Please suggest on this matter.

suhaib (mangalore) (26 Points)
Replied 02 September 2013

could any one tell me how much time it would take to get the registration number if we do online payment under direct entry scheme

anu (student) (21 Points)
Replied 25 May 2015

hlo sir...am gng to complete my graduation so am i eligible for dng articleship without taking up ipcc...if so wat is the perriod of articleship training ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: