Easy Office
LCI Learning

Details of receipts as mentioned in form 26as under tds itr4

Page no : 2

Vijay Dakhvani (106 Points)
Replied 02 June 2017

Please correct me

amountpaid/credited in 26AS =detail of receipt as maintion in 26AS ?

Vijay Dakhvani (106 Points)
Replied 02 June 2017

Dear sir

i filled an itr 4 last year  for a contractor without balance sheet and profit and loss account with gross receipt 1250000/- and profit 20% because there was no books of accounts maintained and i received a notice error 31  .now ,can i filed a response with itr 4S or file a revised return in form itr 4S for 44AD income because that notice i received before 15 days

Please guide me

Sadhasivam Arumugam (2 Points)
Replied 13 June 2017

When I filing my IT in online it shows "Details of Receipt as mentioned in Form 26AS (5)" to be filled.

How to file????

Attached File : 1879452 20170613145113 untitled.jpg downloaded: 246 times

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.) (168971 Points)
Replied 13 June 2017

@ Sadashivam: This figure is to be obtained from your Form 26AS, That is the total amount the deductor has paid to you:::  as mentioned in coumn 'Total Amount Paid / Credited"  ::::for which the TDS is deducted. So, check your form 26AS........

Replied 13 June 2017

@ Vijay Dakhvani: It seems you had not selected the tab: books of account not maintained; hence the defect. Generally, the defect can be removed by either providing tentative BS and P&L, just matching the earlier figures  or by providing the details like cah at hand, sundry credito, debitor details at the bottom and upload the revised ITR 4. u/s. 139(9).

But in latter case check the tab:: Books not required to maintain.

Replied 13 June 2017

@ Vijay Dakhvani: I am sorry to reply late.......as I do not follow any thread or any other...... This is by chance I came to know through earlier query.......Sorry.

You need to fill the amount paid (i.e- commission or interest) which is shown in 26AS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: