Detailed Project Report - Financial Analysis

 

Can anyone help me with the template that is available to calculate IRR, BEP, DSCR for a start up project?

regards

jagannath

 

Replies (6)

Sure I can give you a couple of hints, but the best one I can give you is that you are not going to get a reliable answer by IRR etc.

The most natural way to evaluate a scenario in thru two questions: What do I give, and what do I receive.

The first one is the most easy. The second one is the really tough one. In order to answer that one you must (among other things) calculate Interest Income and Interest Expense. The problem with IRR, NPV etc is that they cannot make any attempt to address those calculations. Plus the number of built-in inaccuracy issues is staggering.

Fortunatelly, there is a methodology called c2bii that can give a reliable answer to that. In order to understand it, you must be familiar with accounting (a requirement that most of us meet). Give it a look and you will be surprised how easy it actually is to produce an accurate answer.

Thanks

T.S.Mohana harish ,harish_ts1984 @ yahoo.com

Dear Haralambos,

Thanks for your nice reply.  I got it right !! 

Regards

I am interested in learning abt project report . can u explain me in detail. I am unable to understand this abbrevations.

good one

I am interested in learning abt project report . can u explain me in detail how i can learn

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details