Destiny

jyoti rani (secnderabad) (1852 Points)

14 March 2013  

Destiny……we always thought about future, our focus was too much on future not in present…….thats why we can’t live in present happily……always tension, sadness…….arey yar think about that….

“ Agar future se itna daroge to present mai kaise jiyoge”- 3 Idiots Movie Dailoge

Many times I also think on future too much and that’s why always tensed…..thinking too much sometimes not good for mind, and health also.  we always very curious about to know what will happen in future.

We never thought that if we believe in ourself everything will happen perfect, because no body will perfect in this world....and "our prsent decides our future"

In Simple words if i have to tell then only one word;

"We create our own destiny with our hard work and with our present"

We have only one life and if we are thinking that much believe me u r wasted your most precious day of your life.........and if i connect all this to our CA fileld, then its too easy, we all have knowledge....but the difference is someone very smart, they know very well how to put their knowledge at what place and at correct time.......for everything planning is must.

If you have knowledge but u cant able to utilise in a proper way then no one can see your hard work.....and you dont have to blame ur destiny....its all depend on you.

So don't focus too much on future, because your character is your destiny, if you positive attitude towards life........surely your future will be positive and you got sucess.

"If we would see the color of our future, we must look for it in our present; if we would gaze on the star of our destiny, we must look for it in our hearts"

"Everywhere man blames nature and fate, yet his fate is mostly but the echo of his character and passions, his mistakes and weaknesses."

"It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link of the chain of destiny can be handled at a time. ~"