EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Depressed confused :(

Page no : 2

SUNNY (CA Final & CS Professional)   (327 Points)
Replied 28 December 2014

prashant your situation is similar to me..but except mba wali advice by father..dekh yaar i can understand iss time ..hw u r feeling..thoda sa pls mind fresh karo..n apni saari old books hata do ..new leke aao n ek new start karo..sab acha hoga..dont worry..yaar have faith in ur self..you r already CA Just degree is awaited. at last i wanna say..famous qoute by vince lombardy.. winner never quits and quitter never wins...
1 Like

Kasang James ( Accountant) (105 Points)
Replied 28 December 2014

Dear Prashant, Just take a break for sometime, then resum your study on CA later. Shifting from one field to another will not be the solution to your problem. Kasang

DIVYA VERMA (fresher) (25 Points)
Replied 28 December 2014

Agree with aashi u should skip one attmpt than strt fr preparing fr each grp

Prashant (Student) (50 Points)
Replied 28 December 2014

Now wht to follow.....??? I thnk from above i came to 9 that go for mba....this tym thn....nd drop ca dis tym....nd next attmp me ca k exams du.. Hai na... Thnk all u guysss.... Really thnks

CA JATIN SUNEJA (JOB) (435 Points)
Replied 28 December 2014

Yaar koi kuch bhi kahe bolna bhut aasan hai per karna bhut mushkil per namumkin nhi, Lastly sab aap per depend hai, jaise ki hum kahte hai ki hame bhagwan kai darshan nhi hote, naa kirpa hoti hai, yaar jab bhagwan kai liye time nhi nikalogain to why should bhagwan do a favour, Ek baat yaad rakhna study kai bina Ca nhi, Bhagwan ka naam liye bina kismat nhi..... Bhagwan ko naam lo as take Meal everyday & then study...... Sabka malik ek

Prashant (Student) (50 Points)
Replied 28 December 2014

U wouldnt believe jatin...past 2 yrs se regular mandir ja raha hun....not even skipped a single say.... Nd study ki jahn tak baat h... U 9 ek attempt me 6 months without fb, mobile.kisi se baat ni bss... Bss mandir jane k liye ghar se nikalta tha for 20 mins....bss phr ghar....ek room me padhta tha bss....tb b pass ni hua...., scored 370....... Going thru hell....:( :(... Ab b soch k ronaa aata h....itni mehnat IAS me krta.... Tou kahin na kahina pahuch jata.... Ma dad ko BMW dilwani h...bss phr b ni kr pa raha..... I wnt to die...now.... Life is damm bad for me...now.... :((

CA Aditya Shah (Chartered Accountant Entrepreneur Ex Ernst & Young)   (1908 Points)
Replied 28 December 2014

EK time tha ki result was 20% then most of them passed.

But now, it has become tuffer. Even i have a bhaiyah working in Deloitte & gave CA final four times, still not pass in Group 2.

He has given a fifth time now.

In CA dont u ever quit
Have some patience & have some faith
Thats how you are gonna win this race!

Arif Ali (Apt Co Advisory) (1230 Points)
Replied 29 December 2014

Dear Prashant,

I would say you that go into admission in MBA regular and keep continue with CA exam both. Do the CA exam group wise. You can complete the MBA and CA both within 2 years. After MBA completion go into job field immediately even CA no clear. You can keep continue CA with also job if it is not completed ealier. and Enjoy the life. 

CA Satyakam (Chartered Accountant) (80 Points)
Replied 29 December 2014

Prashant dude.do one thing.jo bmw dilwani h uska ek poster lke k apne study table pe saamne chipka lo.fir jb jb u ll feel low u ll c d poster nd usse lne ki ichaa tumhe hmsha hard work k liy motivatd rkegi

Vikas K. (Working) (31 Points)
Replied 29 December 2014

Hi Prashant

Let me share my exp wid u. I m going thru d same patch since 2011 & its been almost 7 attempts i m not able to clear my CA Final Grp 1. But i opted to go for a job since 2013 begining and beleive me the life has changed since than. I m working, earning, learning and simultaneously studying. Rathar giving up...just try what i did...hopefully it will work for u.

Good Luck...n god bless u..!!

1 Like

chander (accountant asst.) (34 Points)
Replied 29 December 2014

go for holiday trip for 10 days then start with fresh mind for next attempt (group wise)

Sandeep (CA Final) (166 Points)
Replied 29 December 2014

Dear Bro,

As you had reached 370, not advisable to leave CA. Don't be depressed. As we are not clearing, we must be doing some mistake in study. Most imp thing is revision.... repeated revisions with optimum time gap. As your whole syllabus is already covered, you have 4 months for just revision. Its advantage compared to first timers who generally have to give around two motnhs for 1st reading.

Change the study techniques and try once. Do NOT complete whole subject continuously without revision. For last 5 years I was doing the same mistake and failing with terrible marks. Even I used to do one subject for 15 days then second for 15 days and so on. But at the time of revision, I was not able to remember the first subject that i had done before 3 months. That was the problem with study technique which i did not realise or after realisation did not correct.  But corrected nowww- Complete a chapter, revise it second day and then start second chapter. This gap in revision should be increased for subsequent revisions. Thus for each chapter you will give around 3-5 revisions. Now you won't forget it!!

You can read '7 laws of clearing CA final' book by Nitin Soni. Its really a good book. Sometimes, specially when you are depressed, you need some outside boosters. Also we do some mistakes  inadvertantly while studying which we do not realise but pay for it in exams. The book does both the things - encourages and shows the mistakes in positive manner and mentions ways to rectify it. I m not advertising it. believe me. I just have read it and from second day I have changed study methods. Not all things mentioned can be applied but most of the ways mentioned are very good (Personally, I think, memorising technique mentioned is time consuming when exams are 4 months away. Just give it a try. 100 bucks on flipcart. not a big cost!

further, you can opt for some test series (like eduex - but I don't know about quality of service or ICAI mock tests) to assess your performance around feb (In EDUEX you can decide when you want to write a test - at home ) so that wrongs can be corrected/ topics not done properly can be done etc. If you get less marks, you will realise shortfalls in preparation; if you get good marks, it will boost your confidence.

One more thing - while revising, give at leat one full revision (at completion stage) at a place other than your regular place of study e.i. in different environment. Have you come across a situation when we revise and recall something regularly at home/library but are not able to recall the same thing in exam hall? Just to overcome that!!!

Hope It will help. I am going to do all that i have mentioned. Just shared what i felt should be shared with you.

All the best. If you feel to share somthing you can give a call at 9920862625 (as i myself have failed 5 times, not a right person, obviously, to tell what to do. But I can tell you what not to do; what mistake i have been doing so far and what i did to rectify those mistakes.)

Rahul Agarwal (Chartered Accountant) (213 Points)
Replied 29 December 2014

Take just one group at a time. And forget everything that has happened.

There is no option but to clear.

And it is not a rocket science. One dedicated attempt and your are through. Think like that. Do it!

All the best and I am sure you will! All the Best :-)

1 Like

Simran Gandhi (student) (67 Points)
Replied 29 December 2014

Prashant,

First thing, stop having self pity. I understand what you are going through and its not easy at all. Yes, frustration does come up during this time but you gotta hold on. Quitting  is never an option, just an excuse. It's a tiring journey agreed, but come out of it victoriously. Succumbing to circumstances won't fetch a penny. 

If you are really tired as of now, take a break  from CA for time being. plan out a vacation, enjoy life and get back to track. Nobody can stop you from achieving your goal but you. So stop considering yourself as a ;loser and take control of your life.

https://simgandhi.wordpress.com/2014/12/25/you-can-be-a-hero-too/

Check out the above link and lemme know if that help..!!

Prapul kumar DVS (-) (32 Points)
Replied 29 December 2014

Concentrate and try to use ur intellect and try to bring out ur mind power through concentration,try to find reasons for ur failures and correct them in next attempt..........every thing can be improved and achieved don't give up CA .........if u feel difficult to concentrate follow preachings of swami vivekananda....all the best bro.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: