deemed public deposits

sekhar (student-PE-II`) (41 Points)

17 November 2010  

I confronted the below issues regarding a private limited company..................

1. Any private limited company registered under the Companies Act as a firm can collect the deposits from the public

misdirecting or misrepresenting the public as " PAY DAILY NOMINALLY AND GET HUGE RETURNS IN FUTURE ..SAY FOR 2 YEARS OR ELSE YOU WILL GET A PIECE OF LAND IN OUR LAND STOCK"...

2. Another grave fraud is showing such deposit amount as advance from customers for land purchase.

I can't understand  why the Regulatory authorities are silent in these corporate frauds...even after many broken money laundering schemes like GOLDEN HARVEST INDIA PVT. LTD.

still in my query is whether these private limited companies had Banking license ...

if they don't have ...then they are doing massively in southern parts of india and regulatory bodies, state governments aware of it that they are intentionally cheating the public

Our civil law or criminal law saying the aggrieved party should come forward and complaint in this regard. Police officials not interested in taking this case as sumuto because many financial and political parties involved in it.

A lot of technical defects in our law is utilised by our corporates.

The above story is about a private limited company named and styled "AGRI GOLD FARMS AND ESTATES PVT LTD"

PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE ANSWERS FOR MY QUESTIONS.