The Woman
Attached File : 149668 903854 the woman.pps downloaded: 269 times
Just can't express my feelings right now.. MARVELLOUS.. I mean I just used to think why I am such an emotional fool. Thanks for giving me an answer to it.![]()
Very true harini g..![]()
Really amazing sir...we should really care them as lord felt them.,
This post, though dedicated to all Women, is specially for my Mother who was ill since 1st January but still kept worrying about all of us. Thats women power, truly uncomparable. The power and strength which comes from emotions.
"A special creation of GOD."
Thank you Sanjay Bhaiya......No words to say.
I wish one day all the men had hearts like that of one Shri Sanjay Gupta( he is mush more than a mere CMA or CS or MBA or ...) , so that the blemishes of the masculine gender may get vanished - no war, no oppression ...
I'll soon write an article on the same topic, dear Sanjay Ji. I'm sure most of us here would be surprised to know exactly how precious Women are to Mankind.
If anyone who can do justice to this topic than its "SOURAV BANERJEE". The one and the only.
Will eagerly wait for that article.....
I loved this post so much, for many reasons. Beautiful PPT...
Thank you for bringing a tear to my eye.And make me realize of Women![]()
I just say Women is an example of courage, strength and faith....
Hats Off.
nice linessssssssssssssssss.......................................................................
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals