Easy Office
LCI Learning

DDA housing flats infomation

Page no : 2
(Guest)
Originally posted by :Amrish Sehrawat
" Dear friends, everyone has a dream of his/her home, here is the oppurtunity, apply for DDA flats, loan are availbale from various banks, for any further information just ask me,

Amrish
"

Thanks for the information.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
"

Dear sir,

I want to know that what documents are required for finance at sbi for dda housing scheme. please guide.

Thanks

"
Dear friends, everyone has a dream of his/her home, here is the oppurtunity, apply for DDA flats, loan are availbale from various banks, for any further information just ask me,

Amrish
"

Thanks for the information.

"

(Guest)
"

"

Dear friends, everyone has a dream of his/her home, here is the oppurtunity, apply for DDA flats, loan are availbale from various banks, for any further information just ask me,

Amrish
Plz. let me what are the documents SBI is asking for financing deposit for DDA scheme

"

"

(Guest)
" what documents are required for application for financing the dda flats app amount 1.5 lacs & what is the amount to be paid to the financing bank :uti.icici,sbi secondally how i can check that my application is submitted to the DDA officials. "

(Guest)

On my advise my daughter has applied for DDA flat through SBI. I am informed that she has deposited  Rs. 5050 and two blank and signed cheque towards loan for registration. I am surprised why the bank has collected blank cheques.Please reply

(Guest)
" Dear friends, everyone has a dream of his/her home, here is the oppurtunity, apply for DDA flats, loan are availbale from various banks, for any further information just ask me,

Amrish
"

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

When will received a list ,where as mention that  candidate of DDA scheme  who had apply thru SBI bank.

Regards

Pradeep Gupta

(Guest)

Dear sir

I have already applied for DDA flats and submit the application form on 03-09-08 through AXIS bank FORM NO-076205.I want to know whether you have received or nt?or how can i come to know?

waiting for your reply

Regards

Sunil khanna

(Guest)

Dear sir

I have already applied for DDA flats and submit the application form  through AXIS bank FORM NO-0461367want to know whether you have received or nt?or how can i come to know?

waiting for your reply

Regards

Ramesh Sharma.

(Guest)

Dear sir

I have already applied for DDA flats and submit the application form  through AXIS bank FORM NO-0461366 want to know whether you have received or nt?or how can i come to know?

waiting for your reply

Regards

Saurabh Aggarwal

(Guest)

HI

I HAVE APPLY FOR DDA HOUSING 6 AUGUST TO 16 SEPT 2008. HERE I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I CAN CHECK MY APPPLICATION DEPOSITE OR NOT IN DDA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: