EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

CWA Question Papers

Page no : 2
(Guest)

hey could u pls tel me how r its study.4 which sub.should i  need 2 join class the classes here in mumbai 

(Guest)

hey could u pls tel me how r its study.4 which sub.should i  need 2 join class the classes here in mumbai 

(Guest)

sruthi (student) (26 Points)
Replied 31 May 2008

thanks

(Guest)

You can  tell me from where i can download the question papers of ICWA Inter both groups of the last 5 attempts.

Bye

Regards

YOGENDRA

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS) (1397 Points)
Replied 05 June 2008

The Question papers of all the cources is available at www.futureaccountant.com

(Guest)

Can any one help me out to download my icawi stage1 hallTicket, i will be waiting for ur reply....

thank u

(Guest)

Hi,

I want cwa inter group 1 question paper for preparation for my great study if you have please give feedback .

Thanks,

BEST OF LUCK FRIENDS

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" I am very interest pass in my icwa please sent quation papers in my email id "

PRAVEEN (ICWA) (0 Points)
Replied 26 August 2008

You can  tell me from where i can download the question papers of ICWA final 3rd groups of the last 5 attempts.

regard

praveen mishra

OBULIRAJAN R (FINANCE INCHARGE) (22 Points)
Replied 28 August 2008

any body si having icwai stage ii 2005 test paper and answer.. if so please send to me.. my mail id obulirajan_r @ hotmail.com my con no 9900111684

(Guest)

Dear sir,

I would like to get icwa final question paper stage III exam held in june 2008. Kindly help me to get the same through above email id or by post to: Rajesh.R, PO Box 241455, Dubai, UAE. or atleast paper 15 and paper 16 of stage III such as strategic tax management and strategic management of june 2008 term.

thanks

rajesh

(Guest)

how can i download cwa question papers

(Guest)

Hai.I  am appearing ICWA 1st stage. Plase, give me e-mail id  for   the searching the new portion paper pattern  & also give old papers.

please. sent past question papers on my e-mail id & this mail answer.

(Guest)

Pls send last 3 yrs CWA question papars along with answers for Final stage III & IV

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: