CWA Question Papers

hey could u pls tel me how r its study.4 which sub.should i  need 2 join class the classes here in mumbai 

sruthi (student) (26 Points)
Replied 31 May 2008

You can  tell me from where i can download the question papers of ICWA Inter both groups of the last 5 attempts.

Bye

YOGENDRA

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS) (1397 Points)
Replied 05 June 2008

The Question papers of all the cources is available at www.futureaccountant.com

Can any one help me out to download my icawi stage1 hallTicket, i will be waiting for ur reply....

thank u

I want cwa inter group 1 question paper for preparation for my great study if you have please give feedback .

BEST OF LUCK FRIENDS

" I am very interest pass in my icwa please sent quation papers in my email id "

PRAVEEN (ICWA) (0 Points)
Replied 26 August 2008

You can  tell me from where i can download the question papers of ICWA final 3rd groups of the last 5 attempts.

regard

praveen mishra

OBULIRAJAN R (FINANCE INCHARGE) (22 Points)
Replied 28 August 2008

any body si having icwai stage ii 2005 test paper and answer.. if so please send to me.. my mail id obulirajan_r @ hotmail.com my con no 9900111684

Dear sir,

I would like to get icwa final question paper stage III exam held in june 2008. Kindly help me to get the same through above email id or by post to: Rajesh.R, PO Box 241455, Dubai, UAE. or atleast paper 15 and paper 16 of stage III such as strategic tax management and strategic management of june 2008 term.

rajesh

how can i download cwa question papers

Hai.I  am appearing ICWA 1st stage. Plase, give me e-mail id  for   the searching the new portion paper pattern  & also give old papers.

please. sent past question papers on my e-mail id & this mail answer.

Pls send last 3 yrs CWA question papars along with answers for Final stage III & IV