Easy Office
LCI Learning

CST 2% W.E.F. 1st JULY INSTEAD OF 1st JUNE?

Page no : 3

Sunali (Learner) (1317 Points)
Replied 01 September 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" can u tell me what is the meaning of CST "

CST...CENTRAL SALES TAX..

It is applied on the sale/purchase transaction which are made in the inter-state course.

Sunali (Learner) (1317 Points)
Replied 01 September 2008

hey guys U can check details on www.pextax.com...the official site for VAT & CST...

SUDHAKAR (finance and accounts) (0 Points)
Replied 22 September 2008

Dear Sir,

Can You please let me know the current CST rates in Bangalore for IT Products like Server Supply...etc... withour form C and with form C ?

rgds

sudhakar

(Guest)
Hey guys now every1 knows cst @ 2% ... its old now.... but wht i wanted to point out ws Mr. Sunil above mentioned sale outside state without form'C' to be charged with std rate @ 10% or the higher tax.... I dnt agree, the max. vat rate applicable is charged instead of cst @ 2% if sale w/o form'C'... For eg- steel has vat @ 4%, sale o/s state agnst form'C'.. CST @ 2%..... w/o form'C'-Vat @ 4%. Kindly rectify me if m wrong!!!

vaibhav (CA & CS) (577 Points)
Replied 16 November 2008

Originally posted by :sunil
" It has been informed that government has withdraw the effective date of CST 2% from 1.6.2008.Fresh press release for effective date from 1.7.2008 will be release soon? Can anyboby confirm this with notification? "

you will gwt notification from income tax site

(Guest)

"   "

Please forward me all tax's- current rates like-c form, service tax , tds rates related all types,

Manjushri

(Guest)
"

Dear Sir

Please provide me the CST rates on readymade garment with "C" Form Or  Without "C" Form

REGARD

Manoj Gupta

"

Ankit kumar (Student) (1691 Points)
Replied 06 December 2008

" D/sir,
        Ps. provide the notification in the change of cst rates& rules.w.e.f.
       01-06-2008
"

M.ELUMALAI (Mangager - Accounts) (31 Points)
Replied 21 May 2009

Dear Sir, Can you pls tell me, what is the CST Rate applicable for SAMPLE sales. We are in Pharma Company . Rgds M.ELUMALAI

M.ELUMALAI (Mangager - Accounts) (31 Points)
Replied 21 May 2009

dear sir,

Can  I  Issue  C form ( inter-state purchase ) for sale of SAMPLE ,We are in Pharma company and what is the CST rate for with issuing C form and Without Issuing C Forms.

pl. suggest..

regards

M.Elumalai

R.Jayaprakaam (accounts Manager) (22 Points)
Replied 20 June 2009

what is the proceduere to get formc from sales tax offfice

Pushpa Devi (Accountant) (23 Points)
Replied 08 December 2011

Originally posted by : Guest
What is the Rate of Tax (CST) for Hosiery Garments against Form "c". we are in tirupur. some of the traders charges 1% cst against "c" form. is it correct?

V. Sriram (officer admin/accounts) (21 Points)
Replied 08 December 2011

Originally posted by : Guest
What is the Rate of Tax (CST) for Hosiery Garments against Form "c". we are in tirupur. some of the traders charges 1% cst against "c" form. is it correct?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: