EASYOFFICE

Cs prof.

Page no : 2

Bhav Bhuti Sharma (Towards Professionalism )   (823 Points)
Replied 15 September 2013

1+4 or 2+3

(Guest)

u should go for 1st nd 2nd grp....bcoz tax mai june attempt mai bhut amendment hote h or 4th grp  se phele csp aani chahiye bcoz csp ke Q 4th grp mai bhi aate h ....so 1st nd 2nd hi shi rhega.....

Poonam (CS,Mcom CA FINAL) (512 Points)

go for 1 & 3 or 2 & 4..

if u go for alternate modules u will b having two days gap in between for studying and u wont find it hectic too as continuous exams will be a tedious job so its ur wish to choose the modules which u like depending upon the subjects which u find interesting smiley

1 Like

CA Hitesh V. Sharma (Partner at MNNY & Associates)   (29 Points)

According to me , You should go for all 4 Module. It is easy and you can easily Pass by taking Setoff Benefit.

Read more at: /forum/cs-prof--264950.asp#.UjWMMtJFncA

CA NIKHIL GUPTA (CA, CS, B.COM (HONS.)) (126 Points)

Now you must be confused.. 1st & 4th are easy.. 2nd and 3rd are tough ..

so in my opinion make easy and difficult pair.. that can be

I & II (My suggession)

II & IV

III & IV

I & III

ALL THE BEST

CS Sapna Jha (C.S.) (55 Points)
Replied 16 September 2013

Thanks to all for ur valuable suggestion...smiley

CS Abhijeet soni Advocate (CS LLB MCOM MBA (FINANCE) MPHIL CA INTER PGDCA PGDA&PR )   (931 Points)

you should go for 4 groups ist

then u may concentrate M1M2 ist  because in the M3-4 having the tax and the all amendments are fully clarifying upto dec 2014

thanks 

Nishant Joshi (Accounts Executive) (22 Points)

I completely agree with the Advice above, but If Still u want to opt for two groups only then u can try to have Either Mod 1 & Mod 3 or Mod two & Mod 4, coz that wil give u added benefit of Last Mint Revision Time frame, which is very much required during that pressure Phase. Still yet All the Best,

like wise i wl be appearing in Dec, thought of same statergy, but luckly we r already getting to days off, so opted for 3 Modules, to Try n gain advantage of Set Off Benefit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: